Commissioner of Higher Education (Government of Gujarat) hiring Any Post Graduate holders for Assistant Professor role
Company name : Commissioner of Higher Education (Government of Gujarat)
Posts : Assistant Professor
Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 202
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 21 Mar 2014
Details of Post :
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for 202 vacant posts of “Adhyapak Sahayak” in Grant-in Aid Colleges against the NOC issued by Commissioner of Higher Education, G.S., Gandhinagar as per consent given by college governing body for the centralized recruitment in various subjects of Science Stream.
In order to make this process of recruitment transparent, qualitative, fast and according to the Government roster, it has been decided by the Government to organize centralized recruitment.
The whole centralized recruitment process is subject to Policy and instructions given by Government of Gujarat from time to time. Therefore it may be cancelled or as per Government’s directions.
The list of the vacant posts for “Adhyapak Sahayak” subject wise, category-wise and college wise is given in annexure-1 separately. Though the merit list will be prepared, any of these vacant posts given in annexure-1 are liable to be cancelled or changed as per the policy changes in workload or any administrative reasons decided by the Government of Gujarat.
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- The recruitment process will be carried out as per UGC Regulations 2010 and the resolutions issued by Education Department, Govt. of Gujarat, from time to time.
- Only those degree will considered valid for Educational qualification issued by any recognized University which was establish by Central Govt. of India or State Govt. through legal procedure.
- Candidates must possess minimum 55% in relevant subject at post graduate level with good academic record as per UGC Regulations-2010.
- Candidates must have cleared NET or GSET examination conducted by UGC-CSIR or equivalent Institute.Candidates with Ph.D. qualification as per University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, will be exempted from NET/SLET qualification. Such candidates with Ph.D. qualification as per University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, have to produce a certificate from the competent authority of the respective University in this regard.
- All the qualifications will be considered with reference to advertisement date.
PAY-SCALE The appointment rules and pay-scale for these vacant posts of Adhyapak Sahayak remain as per the Education Department Notification No: NGC-1104-1657-KH dated 25-08-2005, 28-03-2006, 16-06-2008 and 15-06-2010. According to these notifications the appointment given to candidate is on temporary basis with the fix pay of Rs. 16,500/- per month for five years. After completion of five years, if candidate’s service is found to be satisfactory, workload exists and the proposal of respective college is found to be satisfactory, the candidates will be appointed after due verification in regular pay-scale of Rs. 15600-39100 GP- Rs. 6000 as per existing rules and regulation of Government of Gujarat.
Application Fee : An amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) and will have to be paid as application fee by the General and Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) category candidates.Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and differently disabled candidates are to pay Rs 250 (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) only. Paid fee will not be refunded. Candidates can pay application form fee online through NEFT by using following information. Application of such candidates will be confirmed after 25 hours of paying online fees by receiving their transaction Id through Helpline NO. given on website a. Name of Bank : Dena Bank b. Account Number : 030810027900 c. In Favour of: Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat d. IFSC Code: BKDN0130308 e. MICR Code: 380018053
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21 Mar 2014
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com