Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Phil, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 15 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEG)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 703 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15 Jul 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEG), Gujarat
Detail of Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEG) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Assistant Professor recruitment in Commissionerate of Higher Education (Govt. of Gujarat)
- Education Qualifications Arts, Commerce, Science and Law faculty subjects: According to the guidelines of the University Grants Commission, the candidate must have possess minimum 55 % marks at post graduate level and must have cleared UGC NET (certificate) or GSLET (certificate) examination. Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Differently Disabled categories of the Gujarat origin will be entitled to a maximum of 5% relaxation at postgraduate level without considering grace marks. In respect of the candidates who have passed post-graduation before 19-09-1991 and having Ph.D. will get relaxation of 5 % marks. Candidates with Ph.D. qualification as per University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, will be exempted from NET/SLET qualification. Such candidates with and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, have to produce a certificate from the competent authority of the respective University in this regard.
- Age limit : 32 years (Arts/Commerce/Science Subjects), up to 35 years for Law subject.
- Remuneration :Rs.25000
- For Education faculty (B.Ed. Colleges) : Minimum 50 % marks at Graduate level in respective subject method, Minimum 50 % marks in Master’s degree in the relevant subject and M.Ed. with relevant subject (Minimum 55 % marks in M.Ed. or equivalent grade) and NET/SLET/SET. Candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Differently Disabled categories of Gujarat origin will be entitled to a maximum of 5% relaxation at postgraduate level in accordance with the UGC Regulation 2009.
- Age limit : 32 years
- Remuneration Rs.25000
- No.of Posts: 703
- Application Fee : General/SEBC categories Rs.200/-SC/ST/PWD categories – Rs.100/-, payment through NEFT by using information (Dena Bank, A/C No.030810027900, ISC Code-BKDN130308, MICR Code-380018053).
Selection Procedure for Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEG) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15 Jul 2015.
- Interview performance skills
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEG) :
Eligible candidates may apply through online. Starting date of Online Registration : 04th July 2015. Closing date of Online Registration : 15th July 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15 Jul 2015
Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat (CHEG) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.2-1/2014-ESTT.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017