Competition Commission of India (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairperson through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Competition Commission of India (CCI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairperson Job on or before 23/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Competition Commission of India (CCI)
Vacancy Name : Chairperson
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Shri Navneet Chouhan, Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 530, ‘A’ Wing, 5th Floor, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001
Detail of Competition Commission of India (CCI) Chairperson Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the format given in Annexure-I for the post of Chairperson in the Competition Commission of India.
- The selected candidate will be required to serve at the headquarters of the Competition Commission of India. The location of the CCI is to be in Delhi/NCR.
- Qualifications: As per the Competition Act, 2002 a person of ability, integrity and standing and who has special knowledge of, and such professional experience of not less than fifteen years in, international trade, economics, business, commerce, law finance, accountancy, management, industry, public affairs or competition matters, including competition law and policy, which in the opinion of the Central Government, may be useful to the Commission is eligible for appointment as Chairperson of the Competition Commission of India.
- Chairperson shall be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rupees four lakh fifty thousand only. He shall not be entitled to house and car.
- Tenure: Five years or till the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
- The application form may be down-loaded from Ministry’s website (www.mca.gov.in), the Competition Commission of India’s website (www.cci.gov.in) or Department of Personnel & Training’s website (http://persmin.nic.in).
Selection Procedure for Competition Commission of India (CCI) – Chairperson Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chairperson Vacancy in Competition Commission of India (CCI) :
Applications in the prescribed format, duly completed should reach Shri Navneet Chouhan, Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 530, ‘A’ Wing, 5th Floor, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001 latest by 23rd October, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/10/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017