Competition Commission of India (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Adviser through recruitment notification – Competition Commission of India (CCI)Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A-12011/01/2015-HR. Candidates who have completed Master Degree in Economics or Statistics can apply for the new recruitment notification from Competition Commission of India (CCI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Adviser Job on or before 8/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Competition Commission of India (CCI)
Vacancy Name : Adviser
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree in Economics or Statistics
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Competition Commission of India Greater Competition for Greater Good Floor, HT House, K. Marg, New Delhi-110001
Detail of Competition Commission of India (CCI) Adviser Recruitment:
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) invites applications for filling up following post on deputation on foreign service basis. The details of the post along with eligibility criteria, educational qualification experience etc. required for the post are given in the enclosed Annexurel.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Adviser (Economics)||2 Post||
Officers from the All India Services or Central Civil Services Group A’ or Indian Economic Service or Indian Statistics Service Or Autonomous Organisations or Regulatory Authorities or Universities or Academic or Research Institutions etc. with a Masters Degree in Economics or Statistics or equivalent from a recognised university and working in analogous post or grade or four years experience in the grade pay of Rs. 8900 or eight years in the grade pay of Rs.8700 on regular basis and should have at least ten years experience in the relevant field.
Experience in the field of Economics.
+ GP 10,000
Selection Procedure for Competition Commission of India (CCI) – Adviser Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Adviser Vacancy in Competition Commission of India (CCI) :
- Applicants must be employees of Central or State Governments, Governments Companies or Autonomous Bodies or Regulatory Authorities or Universities or Academic or Research or Judicial Institutions etc. of CentralState Governments.
- The appointment will be made on deputation on foreign service basis initially for a period of one year and will be governed by the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training vide O. No/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation basis shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications by CCI.
- Apart from basic pay and grade pay, the post carries DA, HRA and Transport Allowance etc. as per the rates applicable to the Central Government employees from time to time. Medical reimbursement is admissible as per the CCI service rules. This is in lieu of CGHS benefits which are not admissible to the employees of CCI. The CCI is an eligible office for allotmentretention of Government Accommodation from General Pool.
- The application in the prescribed proforma, AnnexureII) complete in all respects may be sent to the undersigned at the address indicated above, through proper channel, latest by This may kindly be given wide publicity.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/6/2015
Competition Commission of India (CCI) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.A-12011/01/2015-HR.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016