Competition Commission of India (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Experts/ Professionals through recruitment notification – Competition Commission of India (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. A-12015/03/2015- HR . Candidates who have completed LLB, Post Graduate, CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Competition Commission of India (CCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Experts/ Professionals on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Competition Commission of India (CCI)
Vacancy Name :Experts/ Professionals
Educational Qualification : LLB, Any Post Graduate, CA
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.40,000-1,35,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi M*9, Hindustan Times House, New Delhi – 110 001
Detail Of Competition Commission of India (CCI) Experts/ Professionals Recruitment:
Competition Commission of India, New Delhi, established in pursuance of the Competition Act, 2OO2, invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Four 04 Experts/Professionals to assist the Commission in the discharge of its functions under the Competition Act. in the following fields:
- No of Post : 02
- Essential – i) Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognized University and/or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar
Council of India. (ii) Qualified to be registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council in India in terms of Advocate’s Act,
- Desirable – Specialization in competition law or regulatory laws or laws relating to Intellectua-l Property Rights or International Trade Laws.
- Experience : Experience in judicial or legal work, in Supreme Court, High Court or any other court, government or a Regulatory Authority or a Tribunal or any similar forum. or, Professor/Reader / Lecturer of Law or any recognized University/ Professional Institute of India or abroad with specialization in teaching competition law, Of, Legal Manager or above in the Corporate sector having experience or handling acquisitions, mergers and amalgamations etc., under competition law:;
- No of Post : 01
- Essential Post Graduate degree in Economics from either a recognized University in India or abroad, with specialization in Industrial Economics/ Industrial Organization / International Trade / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics/ Quantitative Economic
methods/ Law and Economics.
- Desirable- (i) Consistent higher academic performance. (ii) A doctoral degree, from a reputed
University/institute in India or from a University or Institution duly recognized in India, in Economics in the area of competition policy or closely related areas
- Experience : In analysis of microeconomic problems, including International trade investment, project evaluation and appraisal, industrial organization, Industrial economics or economic regulation including competition assessment, using quantitative economic techniques in government, public sector, private sector, Non Government Organrzations or regulatory authorities or regional / international / multilateral organization(s) Or, -in universities/reputed research institutions, as Professor/ Reader/ Lecturer in of Microeconomics/ Industrial Economics/ Industrial Organizationl International trade/ Econometrics/ Mathematical Economics / Quantitative Economic methods or closely related subjects.
- No of Post : 01
- Essential Chartered Accountant in terms of the Chartered Accounts Act, 1949 (38 of Le49).
- Desirable Chartered Accountant having qualified the Post qualification course in international Trade Laws and WTO with competition lav and subject.
- Experience: Must have worked as Chartered Accountant in reputed organization handling financial ventures of large enterprises or undertakings. Desirable – Experience of handling acquisitions, mergers & amalgamations etc. under competition law.
Selection Procedure For Competition Commission of India (CCI) – Experts/ Professionals Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Experts/ Professionals Vacancy in Competition Commission of India (CCI):
Applicants should be dynamic and self-motivated professionals with effective analytical, communication (including technical writing) and interpersonal skills. The details of the eligibility criteria, remuneration payable and after terms and conditions of engagement are given in the annexure. The level of the expert will be determined not only on the basis of experience and educational qualifications but also on the basis of the overall performance of the candidate during his/her interview. For other terms and conditions of engagement of experts/professionals, the guidelines contained in the Competition Commission of India (Procedure for Engagement of Experts and Professionals) regulations, 2009 as may be amended from time to time shall be applicable and the decision of the Commission in all such matters is final and binding. Applications along with copies of supporting documents (viz. educational qualification and experience) may be sent to the Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, l8-2O, Kasturba Gandhi M*9, Hindustan Times House, New Delhi – 110 001 by 31.07.2015. The number of positions in each stream are liable to change. The last date for receipt of applications in CCI is 31.07.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
Reference: Competition Commission of India (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. A-12015/03/2015- HR