Competition Commission of India (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associates through recruitment notification – Competition Commission of India (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. A-12015/01/2015- HR. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Competition Commission of India (CCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associates Job on or before 08.05.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Competition Commission of India (CCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associates|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||08.05.2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Competition Commission of India 3rd Floor, Hindustan Times House Kasturba Gandhi Marg New Delhi – 110 001|
Detail of Competition Commission of India (CCI) Research Associates Recruitment:
- Competition Commission of India, New Delhi, established in pursuance of the Competition Act, 2002, invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of 05 (Five) Research Associates/professionals in the field of Economics to assist the Commission in the discharge of its functions under the Competition Act.
- Research Associates/professionals are initially required for a period of one year which can be further extended as per requirements. They will assist the Commission in discharge of its functions under the Competition Act, 2002 and undertake such work/tasks as may be assigned to them from time to time.
- Applicants should be dynamic and self-motivated professionals with effective analytical, communication (including technical writing) and interpersonal skills. The details of the eligibility criteria, remuneration payable and other terms and conditions of engagement are given in the annexure.
- For other terms and conditions of engagement of research associates/professionals, the guidelines contained in the Competition Commission of India (Procedure for Engagement of Experts and Professionals) regulations, 2009 as may be amended from time to time shall be applicable and the decision of the Commission in all such matters is final and binding.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary|
|Research Associates||05||EssentialPost Graduate degree in Economics from either a recognized University in India or abroad, with specialization in Industrial Economics/ Industrial Organization/International Trade/ Econometrics/Mathematical Economics/ Quantitative Economic methods/ Law and Economics. Desirable- (i) Consistent higher academic performance. (ii) A doctoral degree, from a reputed University/Institute in India or from a University or Institution duly recognized in India, in Economics in the area of competition policy or closely related areas.||In analysis of microeconomic problems, including International trade investment, project evaluation and appraisal, industrial organization, Industrial economics or economic regulation including competition assessment, using quantitative economic techniques in government, public sector, private sector, Non-Government Organizations or regulatory authorities or regional/ international/multilateral organization(s) Or, -in universities/reputed research institutions, as Professor/Reader/ Lecturer in of Microeconomics/ Industrial Economics/ Industrial Organization/ International trade/ Econometrics/ Mathematical Economics/ Quantitative Economic methods or closely related subjects.||
Selection Procedure for Competition Commission of India (CCI)- Research Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associates Vacancy in Competition Commission of India (CCI):
- Applications along with copies of supporting documents (viz. educational qualification and experience) may be sent to the Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Hindustan Times House, New Delhi – 110 001 by 08-05-2015.
- Note: Research Associates will be engaged in Level I only. However, professional who have higher educational qualification and experience with exceptional profile can be considered for engagement as Research Associates (Level – II) in the relevant field.
- The last date for receipt of applications in CCI is 08.05.2015.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 08.05.2015
Competition Commission of India (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. A-12015/01/2015- HR.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017