Container Corporation of India Limited (CCIL) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Project & Services) with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name : Container Corporation of India Limited (CCIL)
Posts : Director (Project & Services)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs. Rs.75,000-100,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 29.12.2014
Details of Post :
Director (Project & Services):
Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to serve as a catalyst for boosting India’s EXIM and Domestic trade and commerce by providing efficient and reliable multimodal logistic support and to ensure growing stakeholder value. The company provides the services for containerized freight transportation by rail in India. CONCOR is a Schedule – ‘A’, Miniratna CPSE in transportation services sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Project & Services) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for planning, designing and implementation of multi-modal container terminals, maintenance including design of mechanical handling systems and selection of handling equipments and upgradation of existing terminals and technological upgradation of the assets of the Company.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be a Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Graduate or equivalent with good academic record from a recognized university/institution with experience in project planning/ execution/ monitoring in an organization of repute – preferably in the context of multi-modal transport logistics and domestic transport system. Candidates with sound managerial and technical skill with experience in the field viz., construction planning, design and execution of mega container terminals with allied activities of handling equipments, Railway Terminal Yards/ Siding projects and exposure to Information Technology tools and development will have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: Rs.75,000-Rs.1,00,000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE
How to apply:
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 29th DECEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 29.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From CCIL|