Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 27/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : <a href=”http://www.fresherslive.com/search-jobs/any-graduate?utm_source=site&utm_medium=insidepostqualification&utm_campaign=InsidePostQualification” target=”_blank” style=”cursor:pointer;”>Any Graduate</a>
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (DOMESTIC DIVISION), CONTAINER CORPORATION OF INDIA. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75000-100000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
COMPANY PROFILE Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to serve as a catalyst for boosting India’s EXIM and Domestic trade and commerce by providing efficient and reliable multimodal logistic support and to ensure growing stakeholder value. The company provides the services for containerized freight transportation by rail in India. CONCOR is a Schedule – ‘A’, Nav Ratna CPSE in transportation services sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways. Its registered and corporate offices are in New Delhi. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 200 crore and 194.97 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India is 61.80%
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Domestic Division) is a member on the Board of Directors of the Corporation and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He would be primarily responsible for efficient function of Domestic Division by evolving effective marketing strategies for business development and promotion of multimodal rail-cum-road movement of containerised traffic. His responsibilities include overseeing the running of domestic container trains and maintaining liaison with concerned Railway authorities, regarding train running; he would also be responsible to oversee the development and functioning of domestic container terminals and prescribe systems and procedures for operation of these terminals; and he would be responsible to arrange stevedoring and road transportation arrangements at these terminals. In addition, Director(Domestic Division) will also be responsible for effective functioning of Human Resource Division of CONCOR. He would be overall in-charge for coordinating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies in the company
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 – Maximum 58 Years
- Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in Railway operations, multimodal transportation traffic policy, marketing, sales forecasting and planning and execution of business strategies in large transport organisation of repute preferably a railway organisation. Experience in Human Resource planning and execution of HR would be desirable qualifications.
- PAY SCALE:Rs. 75000-100000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure For Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27th AUGUST, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/08/2015.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016