Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Supervisor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Supervisor & More Vacancies Job on or before 10/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Supervisor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 185 Post
Salary : Rs.10,220-34,320/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR), New Delhi
Detail of Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) Assistant Supervisor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR), a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport and logistics infrastructure to support India’s growing domestic and international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance and other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTS/CFSS/PSCTS/MMLPs). With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in the below mentioned areas who can take the challenge of growth with CONCOR.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience|
|Assistant Supervisor||4||Graduate minimum 60% marks OR 2 Years PG Diploma||Rs.13,220-34,320/- p.m||32 Years||2-4 Years|
|Senior Assistant||174||Graduate minimum 50% marks||Rs.10,220-27,100/- p.m||28 Years||NIL|
|Senior Assistant||3||B.Com minimum 50% marks||Rs.10,220-27,100/- p.m||28 Years||NIL|
|Stenographer Gr-I||4||Bachelor Degree||Rs.10,220-27,100/- p.m||28 Years||NIL|
Selection Procedure for Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) – Assistant Supervisor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Age, qualification and experience may be relaxed for deserving departmental candidates and for others as per CONCOR Recruitment Rules and Procedures at the discretion of the CONCOR management.
- Age is relaxable in case of Ex-servicemen/Person with disability (PwD)/ SC / ST / OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules applicable to the corporation. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ESM and PwD candidates will be made as per Govt. of India Rules applicable to the Corporation.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/Pwd/Gen) once filled in application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The candidates are required to specify the choice of the region in the application format, however the final posting will be decided at the sole discretion of CONCOR.
- If marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination are in CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) terms, it should not be lower than 7 point in the CGPA scale of 10 or equivalent percentage which should not be less than prescribed percentage of marks as applicable for a post for the category applied for and it should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/institute.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not entitle an applicant to be called for written test/Skill test (as applicable) /interview. If more than adequate numbers of eligible applications are received, CONCOR reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in the Region/India.
- The candidates who qualify for interview after written test/Skill test (as applicable), will be required to produce all certificate/testimonials in original and “No objection certificate”, (for candidates from Govt, Semi Govt./PSUs/others) at the time of Interview. The candidature of Candidates who fail to submit these documents and/or not found eligible at any stage for the post, may be rejected.
- Caste Certificate /Person with disability (PwD) certificate in format prescribed by Govt. of India (if applicable) is to be produced at the time of interview. Candidates applying for posts reserved for OBCs should submit non-creamy layer certificate.
- In case of doubt regarding interpretation of advertised eligibility criteria and terms & conditions, the decision of CONCOR Management shall be final and binding.
How to apply for Assistant Supervisor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) :
- Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post(s) and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates are required to submit their application only through on line mode at the application portal on the CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the “HR & career Section – Recruitment Notice Sub-Section as per the instruction provided therein. Last date for applying online is 10.08.2015. Please read the instruction carefully before proceeding for online application.
- Candidates are required to deposit online application fee amounting to 250/- plus applicable bank charges for the post of Assistant Supervisor and 150/- plus applicable bank charges for the post of Senior Assistant & Stenographer Grade-I, at the online payment gateway by using their credit card/debit card as per the instructions provided at the online application portal at the CONCOR website.
- Payment of application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and such applications are liable to be rejected. Application Fees is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to the category of SC, ST, PwD, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from submission of application fee, and they can apply and register their application without payment of application fee.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted at any office/terminal/unit of the company at any location at the sole discretion of the CONCOR. They are also liable to be transferred anywhere after initial appointment at any location of the company.
- Selection procedure may consist of Written Test//Skill test (as applicable)/Interview. No correspondence will be entertained for non-calling of the candidate for the written test/interview or for non-selection.
- No traveling expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test. However, candidates appearing for interview will get reimbursement of traveling expenses as per prescribed CONCOR TA/DA rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Management has the right to cancel the recruitment at any point of time without any notice.
- Wherever, experience requirement is mentioned it should be in any of the areas specified in the job-description of the concerned post.
- Number of posts and place of posting may vary.
- Appointment to the post is subject to the candidate being medically fit as per Rules and standards of CONCOR. Appointment of selected candidates may also be subject to reference checks/police verification.
- CONCOR takes no responsibility for any postal delays/loss.
- Candidate must strictly observe that the details furnished by them in the online application are true to the best of their knowledge and they are eligible to apply for the concerned post. At any stage (even after appointment). If it comes to the knowledge of the management that the candidate has furnished wrong information or they are not eligible as per advertised eligibility criteria, their candidature/services may be cancelled/terminated without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are required to visit CONCOR website www.concorindia.co.in at the HR & Career Section – Recruitment notice sub-section for all updates including list of candidates called for written examination and interview and for the syllabus, date and venue for written examination/interview and other information/Notices, regularly.
- In case of any ambiguity arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail. The centres for the examinations are subject to change at the discretion of CONCOR. While every effort will be made to allot the candidates, the centre of his/ her choice for the examination, CONCOR may at its discretion allot a different centre to the candidate in case sufficient candidates do not opt for a particular centre for any post or for any other administrative reason (s). No request for change of examination centre once allotted will be entertained and the candidate will have to appear at the allotted centre at his/ her expenses.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/8/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017