CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (COSCWB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (COSCWB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (COSCWB).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 24/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (COSCWB)
Vacancy Name : Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 45 Post
Salary : Rs.8,651-23,400/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : PWD Buildings, Block–‘A’ [Ground Floor], Khadya Bhawan Complex, 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata-700087
Detail of CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (COSCWB) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applicationsare invitedfrom Indian citizens, to be submitted ON-LINEthrough the website www.webcsc.orgon and from 24/06/2015 to 24/07/2015 (Friday)(12.00 am)for recruitment to the following posts in variousCo-operative Institutions as described hereunder. An applicant can apply for all or any of the posts of the following Institutions (indicating preferences) by submission of only one application form.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Name of the Cooperative Institution|
|Assistant Grade-II||10||Graduate, Post Graduate||7200-400/3- 8400-500/3- 9900-600/4- 12300-700/7- 17200-1300/1- 18500-800/1- 19300+7 stagnation increments as per norms’ [for graduate 2 additional increment at joining]||Malda District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Assistants (General) under Grade-III||2||13800-34100||Mugberia Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|Assistant-III||3||8900-500/2- 9900-600/4- 12300-700/7– 17200-1300/1– 18500-800/5- 22500||Tamluk-Ghatal Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Supervisor||5||1820-100(2)- 2020-150(4)- 2620-200(4)- 3420-215(1)- 3635-230(6)- 5015-395(1)- 5410-230(1)- 5640||Murshidabad Cooperative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd|
|SupervisorGr-III (General)||1||7200-400- 8400-…-800- 19300||Jhargram Cooperative Agriculture & Rural Development Bank Ltd.|
|Assistant Grade-I (Supervisor/L edger Keeper/Cashi er)||3||8000(450/6)- 10700(500/6)- 13700(600/8)- 18500(700/5)- 22000(800/2)- 23600(1000/2)- 25600 (29Years)||Nadia District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Clerk-cumTypist||8||Pay Band:5400- 25200 Grade Pay:2600||The West Bengal State Co-operative Union|
|Assistant cum Cashier-cum Supervisor||2||7200-400(3)- 8400-500(3)- 9900-600(4)- 12300- 700(7)- 17200- 1300(1)- 18500- 800(1)– 19300||Howrah Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd|
|Bankura District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd||6||7200-400(3)- 8400-500(3)- 9900-600(4)- 12300- 700(7)- 17200- 1300(1)- 18500- 800(1)– 19300||Bankura District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|Grade-III (Assistant-cumCashier-cum Teller)||3||8500-400(5)- 10500- 500(5)- 13000- 600(10)- 19000- 650(6)- 22900- 700(3)- 25000(30 years)||Howrah District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Supervisor||2||4410-215- 5055-335- 6060-470- 7940-500- 9440-560- 11680-970- 12650-500- 13210||Arambagh Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd.|
N.B:- (a) The Applicant must have obtained graduation degree from any UGC – recognised Universityon or before the date of making application; (b)BCK stands for Basic Computer Knowledge meaning a computer course covering at least MS Office and Internet Operation, with a duration of minimum six months. If the academic/professional course curriculum successfully pursued by the applicant contains at least 6 months’ session on Computer Application and the same is duly mentioned in the testimonial/document, certificate on BCK will not be separately necessary.  An Applicant must have Bengali as 1st/2nd Language in the 10th /12th Standard Examination. If any Applicant does not have Bengali as 1st/2nd Language in the 10th /12th Standard Examination, he/she will have to appear in a Bengali Proficiency Test at the time of Interview/ Viva Voce Test.  UR stands for Unreserved, EC stands for Exempted Category, SC stands for Scheduled Caste, ST stands for Scheduled Tribe and OBC stands for Other Backward Classes
AGE LIMIT (AS ON 01/01/2015)
|Category||UR / UR(EC)||SC||ST||OBC||OBC-A||OBC-B|
|Lower Age limit||18||18||18||18||18||18|
|Upper Age limit||35||40||40||40||40||40|
Selection Procedure for CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (COSCWB) – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/7/2015.
- Stage-I: Candidates will have to appear in a written examination of objective type containing 150 nos. of MCQ type questions with duration of 2 hrs.
- Stage II: The candidates will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 15 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the written examination subject to production of Documents and Testimonials before this Commission for verification thereof.
- Verification of Testimonials :Candidates, provisionally listed for interview/viva voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination will have to produce before the Commission all original documents and testimonials for verification, and also submit one set of self-attested copies of the same. If any candidate fails to attend the Commission on the scheduled date(s) and /or fails to produce the required documents/ testimonials, his/ her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- After verification of testimonials, candidates will be called for Interview/Viva voce Test.
- Total marks: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in the written examination, (2) Marks obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
- Recommendation: The first list of candidates for recommendation will be prepared on the basis of merit-cumpreference.
- Panel: A panel will be prepared with the remaining candidates on the basis of merit. The said Panel shall remain valid for one year from the date of publication of the first list of recommendation.
- Consequential Vacancies: (1) If any ‘consequential’ vacancy arises in any Institution because of non-joining/ leaving of candidate(s) already recommended in the first list, the candidate(s) will be recommended from the panel on the basis of merit-cum-preference. (2) If any applicant does not opt for an Institution, his/ her name will not be considered for the vacancies (‘fresh’ and ‘consequential’) of that Institution under any circumstances.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (COSCWB) :
- In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address for receiving communications from the Commission.
- An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic, technical(computer) and professional details truly and correctly as required in theapplication form.
- Applicants will be required to scan and upload their –(1) Passport-sized Photograph, (2) Signature, (3) Left Thumb Impression, (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10thstandard), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) at the time of submission of application.
- Applicants will have to opt for the Co-operative Institutions according to their preference and indicate the same in the preference boxes. Be it noted that an applicant will not be considered for any vacancy in any Institution for which the candidate has not exercised option.
- Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment of correct and exact amounts given below (Please see tables 2, 3 and 4).
- A Reference Number will generate soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form. Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Reference No. for all future communications, if any,with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised herein. The said Reference No. will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.
- After successful payment a Transaction Id will generate which will also be sent to the said e mail address of the Applicant. This Transaction id will be treated as the proof of transaction made.
- After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along with Transaction id will generate. Applicants should save and get a print-out of the same.
- If any applicant submits more than one applications, only the application submitted last will be considered by the Commission and other application(s) will be treated as cancelled. No refund will, however, be made for the payment(s) against the cancelled application(s) under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/7/2015
CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (COSCWB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2015.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016