CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Officer & More Vacancies on or before 24/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 21 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,780-37,818/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal, PWD Buildings, Block–‘A’ [Ground Floor], KhadyaBhawan Complex, 11A, MirzaGhalib Street, Kolkata-700087
Detail Of CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Application sare invited from Indian citizens, to be submitted ON-LINE through the websitewww.webcsc.orgon and from 24/6/2015 to12 am of24/07/2015 (Friday) for recruitment to the following posts in various Co-operative Institutions as described here under. An applicant can apply for all or any of the posts of the following Institutions (indicating preferences) by submission of only one application form
|Co-operative Institution||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Category||Minimum Qualification||Pay Scale||Total Initial Salary|
|Tamluk-Ghatal Central Cooperative Bank Ltd. (I)||Assistant Manager IIB||5||UR:3, SC:1, OBC-A:1||(I) Honours Graduation in any Discipline OR Graduation (with 50% marks in aggregate) in any discipline and (II) BCK||14500-600/7- 18700-700/2- 20100-800/7- 25700/-||30,465/-|
|Tamluk-Ghatal Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.(II)||Manager IIA||2||UR: 1, SC:1||(I) Honours Graduation in any Discipline OR Graduation (with 50% marks in aggregate) in any discipline and (II) BCK||18000-700/3- 20100- 800/10- 28100/-||37,818/-|
|Vidyasagar Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||Grade II Scale I Officer||7||UR:4, SC:1, ST:1, OBC-A:1||(I) Honours Graduation in any Discipline OR Graduation (with 50% marks in aggregate) in any discipline and (II) BCK||24400-900/7- 30700- 1000/2- 32700- 1200/10- 44700||37,184.00|
|Nadia District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.||Officer Grad II B||1||UR(EC):1||1000-(500/6)- 13000- (600/6)- 16600- (700/6)- 20800- (800/8)- 27200- (900/2)- 29000- (1300/1)- 30300 (29 Years)||20,780.00|
|The West Bengal State Co-operative Marketing Federation Ltd. (BENFED)||Assistant Manager||5||UR:1, SC:3, ST:1||Pay Band : 9000-40500 Grade Pay : 4400||24,420.00|
|Bankura District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.||Grade II Scale II (Administrative Officer/ Manager/ Chief Accountant/ Field Executive Officer/ Recovery Officer/ Credit Expert/ System Manager/ Marketing Officer/ Branch Manager/ Any other Officer as may be re- designated by the Management)||1||UR: 1||16900-600/3- 18700-700/2- 20100- 800/11- 28900 (17 years)||37,626.00/-|
Selection Procedure For CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal – Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- The Commission will notify, from time to time, the date of examination and the date of availability of the Admit Cards in its websitewww.webscsc.org and in the Kazer Bazar section of the Anandabazar Patrika.
- All examination centres will be in and around Kolkata and Howrah only.
- NO ADMIT CARD WILL BE SENT BY POST, or provided from the Commission’s Office. Candidates will have to downloadtheir Admit Cards from the Commission’s website and get two printed copies of the same.
- Candidates will have to submit one copy of the Admit Card at the time of written examination.
- The date of verification of documents and testimonials will be declared by the Commission in its website and in the Kazer Bazar section of the Anandabazar Patrika.
- The list of candidates to be called for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be displayed in the Commission’s website www.webscsc.org.
- Call Letters for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be sent by speed post.
- The list of recommended candidates will be published in the Commission’s website. The Recommendation Letters will be sent to the candidates by speed post.
- Canvassing, in any form, is strictly prohibited.
- For any problem regarding submission of applicationplease send e-mail to this [email protected] your ReferenceNo. and Transaction Id.
- If at any stage it is found that the candidate has suppressed/provided wrong information, his candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
How To Apply For Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal:
- In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address for receiving communications from the Commission.
- An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic, technical(computer) and professional details truly and correctly as required in the application form.
- Applicants will be required to scan and upload their –(1) Passport-sized Photograph, (2) Signature, (3) Left Thumb Impression, (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10thstandard), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) at the time of submission of application.
- Applicants will have to opt for the Co-operative Institutions according to their preference and indicate the same in the preference boxes. Be it noted that an applicant will not be considered for any vacancy in any Institution for which the candidate has not exercised option.
- Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment of correct and exact amounts given below (Please see tables 2, 3 and 4).
- A Reference Number will generate soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form. Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Reference No. for all future communications, if any, with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised herein.The said Reference No. will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.
- After successful payment a Transaction Id will generate which will also be sent to the said e mail address of the Applicant. This Transaction id will be treated as the proof of transaction made.
- After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along with Transaction id will generate. Applicants should save and get a print-out of the same.
- If any applicant submits more than one applications, only the application submitted last will be considered by the Commission and other application(s) will be treated as cancelled. No refund will, however, be made for the payment(s) against the cancelled application(s) under any circumstances.
- Applicants may submit their applications on-line through Commission’s websitewww.webcsc.org. Applicants must provide basic information as required in the application form and upload scanned copies of the following : –(1) Passportsized Photograph, (2) Signature, (3) Left Thumb Impression, (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10 standard), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/07/2015
Reference: CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015