CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager & More Vacancies with BE/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Com./ B.Sc/ MBA holders
Company name : CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal
Posts : Assistant Manager & More Vacancies
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Com./ B.Sc/ MBA
Salary : Rs.7000-28100/- p.m.
No of Post : 11
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager & More Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Pay Scale|
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate + BCK+ 2- year experience as officer in Bank / Financial Institution
B.Com (Hons. in Accountancy)/ M.Com. + BCK + Working Experience in Rural Cooperative / Company in any Tally / other accounting software
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline + DCA
For officers :
Bachelor’s Degree in Law +DCA
B.Com. (Hons) + DCA + 2-year experience in a Financial Institution
B..E. / B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology) or Master of Computer Applications / DOEACC “B” Level or
MBA (HRM) + DCA+ 2-year experience in a Financial Institution
B.Com. + Law Graduate +DCA+ 2-year experience in a Financial Institution
B.Com. or B.Sc. or B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology) with 50% Marks from Madhyamik to graduate level+ BCK
|02||Rs. 7200- 19300|
Age Limit :
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2014) for all the posts is 18 years. Upper Age Limit (as on 01/01/2014) is 35 years for Post Code 031409 (Group-C or Clerical post) and40(forty) years for all other Post Codes (Group-A or Group-B posts).The Upper Age Limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / OBC-A / OBC-B candidates by 5 (five) years.
Application Fee :
Application fee of Rs.160.00 (for UR/ OBC/ OBCA/ OBC-B candidates)
Selection Process :
Selection made will be based on Objective Type Written Tests on an additional Special Paper (Paper-II) on General Banking Awareness will be conducted by the Commission & paper-I Common test
How to apply
Submit the Application Form to the Commission’s Office Address by Post / Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier Service. ensuring that it reaches the address latest by 5-00 p.m. on or DROP IT in the earmarked Drop Box of the Commission placed at the Ground Floor of PWD Buiding, Block-A at Khadya Bhawan Complex, 11A, MirzaGhalib Street, Kolkata – 700 087, latest by 5-00 p.m. on 31/12/2014 (Wednesday). The On-line submission facility will also close at 5-00 p.m. on 31/12/2014 (Wednesday).
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Applications must be made EITHER in the format prescribed by the Commission, which should be downloaded from the website, www.webcsc.org and duly printedin A-4 size paper of good quality (newsprint not allowed) OR in the ON-LINE mode, with off-line way for depositing prescribed application fee of Rs.160.00 (for UR/OBC/OBCA/OBC-B candidates) as provided in the website, www.webcsc.org. Applications in any other format are liable for rejection.
- Before submission of the Application, every candidate should carefully read the FAQ in www.webcsc.org.
- An applicant must not submit application for MORE THAN ONE POST CODE against this Advertisement. An applicant’s candidature will be rejected if he / she submit two or more applications against more than one Post Code.
- (a) Any application submitted in the downloaded format must accompany: (a) Self-attested photocopies of documents as proof of age, caste, academic / professional / computer qualifications and job experience & (b) An Application Fee of Rs.160.00 (Rupees one hundred and sixty) only, payable only by UR /OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates. The Application Fee shall be paid EITHER through a Bank Challan in the appropriate Form (to be downloaded from www.webcsc.org against Cash to be deposited (along with a Service Charge of Rs.10.00 to be charged by the Bank) in favour of WEST BENGAL CO-OPERATIVE SERVICE COMMISSION from any Branch of The West Bengal State Co-operative Bank Ltd. (to the credit of CD A/c No.29312051276 with Kolkata Main Branch) OR through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), preferably in the prescribed Form (to be downloaded from www.webcsc.org in favour of WEST BENGAL CO-OPERATIVE SERVICE COMMISSION from any NEFT-enabled Branch of the said State Co-operative Bank, Central Co-operative Banks or any other Bank of the country (to the credit of CD A/c No.29312051276 at Kolkata Main Branch of The West Bengal State Co-operative Bank Ltd., having IFS Code WBSC0000001). (b) Any application submitted on-line must accompany scanned self-attested photocopies of documents as proof of Application Fee payment in SCB / NEFT challan, age, caste, highest academic / professional / computer qualifications and job experience as required in terms of this Advertisement and scanned recent Photo, Signature & Left Thumb Impression (LTI) of the candidate. (c) All the field in the manual Application Form must be filled up disclosing all academic / professional / computer qualifications and job experience; “NA” should be written against each non-applicable field.
- Payment by any mode other than WBSCB Bank Challan or NEFT will lead to rejection of the Application.
- Fees once paid are not refundable in any case.
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from paying any fees, subject to submission of self-attested copies of SC/ST Certificates.
- Those in service in State / Central Government / Public Undertakings must declare that they have informed the heads of their Office / Department in writing of their having applied against this Advertisement.
- Application in hard copy, not attaching thereto the Commission’s Copy of Bank Challan / NEFT Challan (containing UTR & other details in case of UR candidates) as proof of payment of Application Fee of Rs.160.00 only [not applicable in case of SC/ST candidates] and the self-attested photocopies as mentioned in rule 3 above or not duly signed by the Candidate, with self-signed photo pasted at the right place, or providing false or wrong information shall be rejected summarily. Application initially accepted is also liable to be rejected, if any defect or false / wrong information is detected at any later stage.
- All examinations / interviews will be held in Kolkata Metropolitan Area only. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates in this respect.
- The candidate must have the ability to read, write and speak Bengali fluently (not required for recruitment in the case of candidates from hill areas of the district of Darjeeling, i.e., for Nepali-speaking candidates).
- Canvassing in any form at any stage upto the finalization of the panels by the Commission will lead to rejection of candidature of the applicant.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From CSCWB|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017