CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (WEBCSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (WEBCSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (WEBCSC).
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (WEBCSC)
Vacancy Name : Accounts Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs.6,530-16,960 /- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : PWD Buildings, Block–‘A’ [Ground Floor], Khadya Bhawan Complex, 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata-700087
Detail of CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (WEBCSC) Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens, to be submitted ON-LINE through the website www.webcsc.org on and from 30/09/2015 to 12:00 A.M. of 30/10/2015 (Friday) for recruitment to the following posts in various Co-operative Institutions as described hereunder. An applicant can apply for all or any of the posts of the following Institutions (indicating preferences) by submission of only one application form.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Accountant||1||(I) Graduate in Commerce & (II) BCK||6530-470-7940-500- 9440-560-11680-800- 12480-560-16960||18-45|
|Grade II Scale I (Accounts Officer/Passing Officer/ Chief Cashier/Field Officer/Any other Officer as may be redesignated by the Management)||2||13900-600/8-18700- 700/2-20100-800/8- 26500(19 Years) (Sub. To revision w. e. f. 01.11.2012)|
|Accountant Gr. II A||1||13000-700/6-17200- 1300/1-18500-800/12– 28100|
|Accounts Clerk||1||4410-215/3-5055-315/3- 6060-470/4-7940-500/3- 9940-560/4-11680- 970/1-12650-560/1- 13210|
|Accountant II B||1||2620-200/4-3420-215/1- 3635-230/6-5015-395/1- 5410-230/7-7020|
|Emporium Manager||2||4650-150-5100-175- 6325-200-7925-225- 10175|
|Accounts Officer||2||Pay Band 4:9000-40500 Grade Pay: 5400|
Selection Procedure for CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (WEBCSC) – Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/10/2015.
- Stage-I: Candidates will have to appear in a written examination, which will consist of two papers: Paper-I: Will contain 150 nos. of MCQ type questions. Duration: 2 hrs.
- Paper-II: Will contain 100 nos. of MCQ type questions. Duration: 1 hr. 30 mins. Both papers will be held on the same day. Details of Syllabi of Paper I and Paper II will be available in the website.
- Stage II: The candidates will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 24 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the written examination subject to production of Documents and Testimonials before this Commission for verification thereof.
- Verification of Testimonials : Candidates, provisionally listed for interview/viva voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination will have to produce before the Commission all original documents and testimonials for verification, and also submit one set of self-attested copies of the same. If any candidate fails to attend the Commission on the scheduled date(s) and /or fails to produce the required documents/ testimonials, his/ her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- After verification of testimonials, candidates will be called for Interview/Viva voce Test.
- Total marks: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in Paper I, (2) Marks obtained in Paper II, and (3) Marks obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
- Recommendation: The first list of candidates for recommendation will be prepared on the basis of merit-cumpreference.
- Panel: A panel will be prepared with the remaining candidates on the basis of merit. The said Panel shall remain valid for one year from the date of publication of the first list of recommendation.
- Consequential Vacancies: If any ‘consequential’ vacancy arises in any Institution because of non-joining/ leaving of candidate(s) already recommended in the first list, the candidate(s) will be recommended from the panel on the basis of merit-cum-preference. (2) If any applicant does not opt for an Institution, his/ her name will not be considered for the vacancies (‘fresh’ and ‘consequential’) of that Institution under any circumstances.
How to apply for Accounts Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (WEBCSC) :
- In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address for receiving communications from the Commission.
- An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic and technical (computer) details truly and correctly as required in the application form. Applicants will be required to scan and upload their –(1) Passport-sized Photograph, (2) Signature, (3) Left Thumb Impression, (4) Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10thstandard), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) at the time of submission of application.
- Applicants will have to opt for the Co-operative Institutions according to their preference and indicate the same in the preference boxes. Be it noted that an applicant will not be considered for any vacancy in any Institution for which the candidate has not exercised option.
- Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment of correct and exact amounts given below (Please see tables 2, 3 and 4).
- A Reference Number will generate soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form. Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Reference No. for all future communications, if any, with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised herein. The said Reference No. will also be sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant.
- After successful payment a Transaction Id will generate which will also be sent to the said e mail address of the Applicant. This Transaction id will be treated as the proof of transaction made.
- After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along with Transaction id will generate. Applicants should save and get a print-out of the same.
- If any applicant submits more than one application, only the application submitted last will be considered by the Commission and other application(s) will be treated as cancelled. No refund will, however, be made for the payment(s) against the cancelled application(s) under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/10/2015
CoOperative Service Commission West Bengal (WEBCSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2015.
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017