Corporation of Chennai has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive & Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – Corporation of Chennai Recruitment 2016 – NOTIFICATION NO: 001 . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Corporation of Chennai.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive & Executive Trainee Job on or before 31/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Corporation of Chennai
Vacancy Name :Assistant Engineer & Sanitary Inspector
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 132 post
Salary : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job :31/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Commissioner, Corporation of Chennai, Amma Maligai, (Ripon Building campus) No.16, E.V.R.Salai, Chennai-600 003
Detail of Corporation of ChennaiAssistant Engineer & Sanitary Inspector Recruitment:
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) Post Code : AEML Post Code No : 1111 Qualification : A degree in Mechanical Engineering / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) / Auto Mobile Engineering /Mechatronics Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations (A.M.I.E) under Mechanical Engineering Branch
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) B.E. Civil Engineering /B.Tech(Civil)/B.E. Structural Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations (A.M.I.E) under Civil Engineering Branch.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) A Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science OR A.M.I.E(under Electrical Engineering Branch) (Recruitment for the Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 14 Vacancies Degree in Electronics and Communication – 5 Vacancies Degree in Instrumentation Engineering / – 2 Vacancies (Degree in Information Technology / – 2 Vacancies Degree in Computer Science)
- Sanitary Inspector 1) Must have minimum qualification of B.Sc. Degree (main subject Chemistry) from the Recognized Institution approved by Government. 2) P.G. Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course conducted by Institutions recognized by the Government. 3) Certification in Computer course.
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5100/-
Selection Procedure for Corporation of Chennai -Assistant Engineer & Sanitary Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2015.
- PROCEDURE OF SELECTION :- Selection will be made two Sucessive Stage i.e, i) Written Examination in OMR Format and ii) ORAL TEST
How to apply for Assistant Engineer & Sanitary Inspector Vacancy in Corporation of Chennai :
- GENERAL INFORMATION: A. The Rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to the posts and the distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force. B. In G.O. (Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010, and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. (Candidates claiming this reservation should have studied the prescribed qualification for the posts in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this reservation). If the candidates with PSTM are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by Non-PSTM candidates but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM reservation certificate, shall be produced by the candidate along with their application
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable woman candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS:- Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness by the Government Doctor. Blindness will be a disqualification for applying these posts. Candidates with defective vision should produce Eye Fitness Certificate from qualified Eye Specialist. F. As per G.O.Ms.No.53 Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme Department dated 11.04.2005 Deaf and Orthopedically handicapped persons alone are eligible for 3% reservation of vacancies intended for Differently Abled persons for the each post of Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Sanitary Inspector in Corporation of Chennai. Further, as per G.O.Ms.No.25, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP2.1) Department, dated 14.03.2013 the post of Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Sanitary Inspector in Corporation of Chennai has been identified as suitable for OA/OL/HH categories of Differently Abled persons (OA-One Arm / OL-One Leg / HH – Hard of Hearing) for 3% reservation of vacancies intended for Differently Abled persons.
- The Differently Abled persons should produce a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the posts to which he/she has been selected before appointment when called for by Corporation of Chennai. .
- Even after filling up of the posts reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed in Madras High Court and High Court of Madurai Bench.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Chennai Corporation at the time of application i.e. the details thereof, originals of the judgment of Acquittals, order/ or G.
- Dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification.
- The original certificate for any claim relating to the selection should be produced when called for. Any claim received thereafter will receive no attention.
- Applications containing wrong claims relating to other basic qualifications/ eligibility age/ category of reservation / educational qualification will be liable for rejection.
- .HOW TO APPLY: (1) Application Format will be available on website of Chennai Corporation www.chennaicorporation.gov.in in PDF format. (2) After download the application form from Chennai corporation website the candidates are required to fill the application by manually and send the Application along with the notified enclosure and also should reach the following address through the Registered post / Speed Post/ in person. “ The Commissioner, Corporation of Chennai, Amma Maligai, (Ripon Building campus) No.16, E.V.R.Salai, Chennai-600 003. (3) Last date for submisson of Application 31.12.2015 till 5.45.p.m (4) A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number should be mentioned in the Application by the Applicant. (5) Address for correspondence should be written /typed in english/ Tamil with pincode on envelope. (6) In Application “ Name of the Post “ to be written on the top of envelop and addressed to The Commissioner, Corporation of Chennai, Amma Maligai, (Ripon Building campus) No.16, E.V.R.Salai, Chennai-600 003 (7) All the particulars mentioned in the application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed later. The candidates are requested to fill in the application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. (8) The incomplete applilcation in any respect and received after the closing date shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job31/12/2015
Corporation of Chennai Recruitment 2016 – NOTIFICATION NO: 001 .