Cotton College State University (CCSU) invites application for the recruitment of Personal Secretary with Graduate holders
Company name : Cotton College State University (CCSU)
Posts : Personal Secretary
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 12,000-Rs. 40,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Guwahati
Last date to apply : 25.08.2014
Details of Post :
Name of the Post : Personal Secretary
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : An under-graduate degree from a recognized University with at least 50 per cent marks or its equivalent in the CGPA scale; along with at least 7 years of experience in a reputed firm or institution of higher education/research in at least the next lower position. Knowledge of computer office applications, and secretarial practices essential.
- Preferable: Good command over both English and Assamese, proficient in drafting letters, good organizational skills, basic knowledge of accounting procedures and government norms and rules, good interpersonal skills
- Age : below 45 years
- Remuneration : Pay band of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-, + G.P. Rs. 6,300/-
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- The Cotton College State University will examine the applications holistically and reserves the right to relax any requirements of experience and age for exceptional candidates, especially for those from reputed educational/research Institution and having a good track record;
- invite promising persons for the selection process who may not have applied as per this announcement;
- withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason;
- either fill or not fill any post, and its decision in this regard shall be final;
- appoint a candidate who may be on deputation / lien from a reputed educational / research institution, a Government organization or a Public Sector Undertaking;
- short list a limited number of candidates for interviews and/or tests for any post, although a much larger number may satisfy the minimum criteria (mere fulfilment of minimum criteria will NOT entitle a candidate to be called for tests/interviews);
- disqualify any candidate who attempts to lobby or canvass to influence the selection process;
- modify/cancel/withdraw any communication made to the candidate(s), even after appointment, if this has been the result of some inadvertent mistake either in the advertisement or the recruitment process which may have been detected at a different stage;
- disqualify any candidate who may have been shortlisted based on wrong information provided by the candidate. Persons who may be selected/appointed based on wrong information supplied by the candidate may be terminated at any stage.
- Persons who are currently employed must submit a ‘No objection certificate’ from their current employer along with their application, without which their application will not be considered further.
How to apply :
- Candidates from reserved categories must submit an attested copy of the relevant certificates signed by the appropriate authority as specified by the Government of Assam, along with their application form. Age and qualification will be relaxed for reserved category candidates as per Government of Assam norms.
- All degrees of candidates must be from recognised Boards/ Councils and Universities/ Institutions as the case may be.
- The University will not be responsible for either any non-receipt of application sent by a candidate or any delay in receiving the application sent by a candidate, on any account.
- Applications must be filled up in the format described in the form. Please download the form and fill it carefully and correctly. Application forms may also be obtained from the administrative office of Cotton College State University.
- An application with incomplete documentation or incorrect information is liable to be summarily rejected. All documents can be self attested. The University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents supplied by the candidates. In case the information/documents is/are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate, and the application could be summarily rejected without any refund of fees.
- The University will verify the antecedents and documents of the candidates at the time of interview and also at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. If at any time it is detected that the documents submitted by a
- candidate are false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, then he/she will be denied the opportunity to go through the selection process or, if in service, terminated from service without prejudice to any other action taken by the University.
- Applications received after the last date may also be rejected. Applications for posts with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,000/- and above must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- only as processing fee for the application; while for posts with a Grade Pay of less than Rs. 4,000/- the application must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 500 /— only as processing fee. Reserved Category applicants need to pay 50 per cent of the above specified amount. All drafts must be made payable to COTTON COLLEGE STATE UNIVERSITY, and should be payable at Guwahati Branch (code 0078). This fee will NOT be refunded. A candidate is requested to write his / her name, advertisement number and the serial number of the post behind the Demand Draft.
- For safety, it is advisable to send applications by either Registered Post or a reliable courier service. The decision of the University authorities during the different stages of the selection process will be final and binding. Selected candidates will be governed by the New Pension Rules. 2005. Selected candidates will receive the standard Government of Assam allowances. If any selected candidate joins on deputation/lien from another educational/research organization, government organization, or public sector undertaking, standard Government norms and CCSU rules and regulations in this regard will be applicable.
- All selected candidates, including those on a tenure post for a fixed term, will be on probation for one year; their performance will be reviewed before the probationary period is over, after which they could be confirmed, terminated or their probationary period extended, if found necessary.
- Application forms may be downloaded from the University website www.ccsu.ac.in or can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the University located at College Hostel Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001.
- Filled in application forms alongwith the demand draft for application fee must reach the undersigned on or before 25/08/2014. The University does not accept responsibility for any postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCSU|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017