Cotton College State University (CCSU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Cotton College State University (CCSU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement no: CCSU/ACAD/06/2014. Candidates who have completed Master’s degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cotton College State University (CCSU)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Guest Faculty Job on or before 31.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cotton College State University (CCSU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||COTTON COLLEGE STATE UNIVERSITY, College Hostel road, Panbazar, Guwahati- 781001, Assam, India|
Detail of Cotton College State University (CCSU) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Guest Faculty||04||1. Good academic record with at least 55 per cent of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subjects from recognised Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Candidates are expected to have at least 50% marks at the Graduate level. 2. Preferably cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET. Candidates who have been awarded a PhD degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009, or its equivalent from universities outside India shall be exempted from the requirement. 3. A relaxation of 5 per cent of marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s Level for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe Hills ST(H), Scheduled Tribe Plains ST(P), and differently abled (Persons with disabilities or PWD, namely physically and/or visually disabled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55 per cent of marks
(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5 per cent of marks to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures. A relaxation of 5 per cent may be provided, from 55 per cent to 50 per cent of the marks to PhD degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
|Rs. 15000/- per month.||21 and 38 years|
Selection Procedure for Cotton College State University (CCSU) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.12.2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Guest Faculty Vacancy in Cotton College State University (CCSU):
- The appointment is purely temporary for a period upto 30th June, 2015 only.
- The incumbents will receive a monthly fixed remuneration of Rs. 15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) for the period of engagement only.
- No other allowances are admissible
- The incumbents will have no rights for claiming appointment either regularly or on contractual basis after the expiry of the period upto 30th June, 2015.
- The incumbents will not be eligible for any leave other than casual leave as per Government of Assam Rules.
- The incumbents will not have any claims toward PF, gratuity and other benefits payable to regular employees of the University.
- The incumbents shall abide by the rules and regulations of the University.
- The incumbents must be present at the department during the entire office hours.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.12.2014
Cotton College State University (CCSU) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement no: CCSU/ACAD/06/2014.
Jobs in Cotton College State University (CCSU) 2015, Cotton College State University (CCSU) Recruitment notification 2015, Upcoming Cotton College State University (CCSU) Vacancy 2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCSU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017