Cotton College State University (CCSU)walk-in drive for the recruitment of Contractual Teacher with Master’s degree educational background on September 9, 2014
Company name : Cotton College State University (CCSU)
Posts : Contractual Teacher
Qualification : Master’s degree
Salary : Rs. 15,000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location : Guwahati
Walk in Date : 09 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 02
- Qualification :
- Good academic record with at least 55 per cent of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subjects from recognised Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Candidates are expected to have at least 50% marks at the Graduate level.
- Preferably cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET. Candidates who have been awarded a PhD degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009, or its equivalent from universities outside India shall be exempted from the requirement.
- A relaxation of 5 per cent of marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s Level for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe Hills ST(H), Scheduled Tribe Plains ST(P), and differently abled (Persons with disabilities or PWD, namely physically and/or visually disabled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55 per cent of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5 per cent of marks to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures. A relaxation of 5 per cent may be provided, from 55 per cent to 50 per cent of the marks to PhD degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- Age limit : Candidates should preferably be between 21 and 38 years of age on 1st July, 2014.
- Remuneration : Rs. 15000/- per month
- Period of appointment : Initially upto 31st December, 2014 which may be extended.
- Venue of Interview : Administrative Building, College Hostel Road, CCSU, Guwahati
General terms and conditions :
- The appointment is purely temporary for a period upto 31st December, 2014 only.
- The incumbents will receive a monthly fixed remuneration of Rs. 15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand only) for the period of engagement only.
- No other allowances are admissible. The incumbents will have no rights for claiming appointment either regularly or on contractual basis after the expiry of the period upto 31st December, 2014.
- The incumbents will not be eligible for any leave other than casual leave as per Government of Assam Rules.
- The incumbents will not have any claims toward PF, gratuity and other benefits payable to regular employees of the University.
- The incumbents shall abide by the rules and regulations of the University. The incumbents must be present at the department during the entire office hours.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 09 Sep 2014
Venue of Interview : Administrative Building, College Hostel Road, CCSU, Guwahati
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCSU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017