Cotton Corporation of India limited (CCI) invites online application for the recruitment of Accounts Officer for CA/ CMA (ICWA) holders
Company name :Cotton Corporation of India limited (CCI)
Posts :Accounts Officer
Qualification : CA/ CMA (ICWA)
Salary : Rs. 20600-46500/- p.m
No of Post : 12
Last date to apply :21/10/2014
Details of Post :
The Corporation having its Head Office in Navi Mumbai and branch offices all over India invites applications for filling up following vacancies in the following categories :-
- Accounts Officer – Group B (E-2)– 12 Post
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20600-46500 (IDA)
- Qualification : The candidate should have passed final examination of CA/ CMA (ICWA)
- Experience : Post qualification experience of minimum of 1 year in finance/ accounts department of any reputed organization.
- Age : Age not more than 35 years as on 01st October 2014, relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC (excluding creamy layer) and for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ ST and 8 years for OBC).
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservation/ Relaxation and Concessions : Reservation/ Concessions for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH categories will be as per Government of India’s guidelines/directives. At the time of interview Non-Creamy layer certificate to be produced by the OBC candidate should be validity specific i.e it should be valid on the date of advertisement OR it should be a recently obtained certificate (not older than 6 months as on 1.10.14) of not belonging to the “Creamy Layer” in the format prescribed by the Government of India, from a Competent Authority. At the time of interview Physically Handicap Certificate to be produced by the candidate should be in the prescribed format stating that person is suffering from not less than 40 % of the relevant disability.
- Relaxation for internal candidates: The internal candidates are eligible for age relaxation only, provided they fulfill all other criteria for direct recruitment. However, they should be presently working in one scale/ post lower than the post applied for with minimum one year experience in lower scale/ post.
- Candidate should indicate the aggregate percentage (%) obtained in the online application. No rounding off of decimals should be done and it should be represented in the online application upto two decimal places. The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all semesters/ years will be summed up to arrive at the aggregate percentage. No weightage will be given to any particular semester/ year for calculating aggregate percentage.
- Where CGPA/ OGPA/ Grade is awarded the same should be converted into percentage (No rounding off of decimals should be done and it should be represented in the online application upto two decimal places). Candidates will be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of interview.
- Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above can submit the application online by logging on to The Cotton Corporation of India website www.cotcorp.gov.infollowed by clicking “Recruitment” link. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. The online registration will be open from 11.00 hrs on 07.10.2014 and closes on 17.00 hrs on 21.10.2014, after which the web-link will be disabled. Candidates are advised to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last day for filling up the application to avoid the possibility of inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of site congestion, heavy load on the internet. Corporation does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason. Read the advertisement details carefully & verify your eligibility for the said post and click on “Enter” and fill up the online application form with your details.
- Candidate belonging to General/ OBC are required to pay a non – refundable application fee of Rs. 500 /- (Rupees Five Hundred only) and Rs.40/- for Bank charges (through SBI Challan). SC/ ST/ PH are exempted from the payment of application fees. Candidates willing to apply must first download and print the SBI Challan form from The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd. web portal for submitting the application fees. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee, in a specially opened account no.33918687009 on behalf of The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd. Candidates have to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the challan which is available on the application registration portal of The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd. Candidates should use only the printed challan and fill up his/ her details for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number, name of the branch and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate in the online application. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. Candidates are requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fees. Application fees sent in any other manner (Demand draft/ Postal order/ Bankers Cheque etc.) will not be accepted and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The candidature of applicants submitting fee of lesser amount, other than prescribed will be rejected. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates will be solely responsible for filling up the online application correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application fee and bank charges will be entertained by the Corporation. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Change in Job-Profile and Posting: The candidate can be posted in any of the offices in India. The Management also reserves its right to change the job-profile of the candidate at its discretion at any time.
- Age, qualification and experience stipulated above should be as on 01.10.14. The last day of month of declaration of results indicated in the mark sheet of the Final year/ semester will be considered as the date of acquisition of Educational Qualification.
- The Corporation will not be responsible for any postal delays/ wrong delivery/ nondelivery of communication at any stage of the recruitment process. Company will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, bouncing of e-mail due to invalid/ wrong email ID provided by the candidate or due to any other reasons.
- Incomplete application can be summarily rejected. The Corporation reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not shortlisted. Mere fulfillment of qualification will not entitle the person to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. In case the response is high, the Corporation may consider conducting written test. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification. Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The Corporation reserves the right to fill/ not to fill all or any of the post herein advertised without assigning any reason and without issuing any further notice. Number of vacancies can be increased/ decreased, at the discretion of the Management, without assigning any reason and without issuing any further notice. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel this advertisement either partially/ wholly at any time, at its discretion without assigning any reason and without issuing any further notice. Management reserves the right to reject the application of any candidate without assigning any reason. Any legal proceeding arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai (M.S).
- I Class/ II A.C. (to and fro) railway fare from shortest route will be reimbursed to the eligible candidates who will be attending the interview, on giving proof of journey. Local conveyance will not be given.
- Candidates already working with Government/ Semi-Government/ PSU will have to produce a “No objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview. Without NOC no candidate will be allowed to appear for interview and no travelling expenses will be reimbursed.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, interview, assessment, the Corporation decision will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part of online application is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked/ terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- Work experience certificate which has to be submitted by the candidate at the time of interview should be on the letter head of the Company. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company.
- Necessary information regarding the selection, interview etc. will be hosted on Corporation website from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the website from time to time. Any modification/ amendments in the advertisement will be given in the Corporation website i.e. www.cotcorp.gov.in
- The on-line application has to be submitted in one-go i.e. single attempt, hence the candidates are advised to keep all the details regarding their educational qualifications, job experience, scan copy of photo, scan copy of challan (if applicable) and scan copy of signature ready with them before starting filling up the on-line application.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail id. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail id (to be entered compulsorily in the application form) active for at least one year. No change in e-mail id will be allowed once entered.
- Online application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Candidates need not submit/ send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of ON-LINE application (No OFF-LINE/ hard copy of application will be accepted). Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Management/ Selection committee, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment will be cancelled/ terminated.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Corporation will determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e interview stage. The Corporation will not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply. 23. Proof of date of birth: At the time of interview, regarding proof of date of birth the candidate will be required to give Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or any office authorized to issue Birth & Death Certificate by the Registrar of Births & Deaths OR School leaving certificate / Secondary School leaving certificate/ Certificate of Recognized Boards from the school last attended by the applicant or any other recognized educational institution.
- Regarding caste certificate to be produced at the time of interview: The caste certificate of SC/ST must be issued by any of the following empowered authority: a. Dist. Magistrate/ Addl. Dist.Magistrate/ Collector/ Dy.Commissioner/ Addl. Dy. Commissioner/ Dy.Collector/ 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Exec. Magistrate/ Extra Asst. Commissioner. b. Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Addl. Chief Presidency magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate c. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. d. Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- OBC candidates have to submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed form regarding his/ her OBC status as well as exclusion from “Creamy layer” at the time of interview.
- The Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The disability certificate is to be produced at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016