Cotton Corporation of India Limited (CCI) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Marketing) with Graduate, MBA/ MMS / PGDBM educational background
Company name : Cotton Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Posts : Assistant Manager (Marketing)
Qualification : Graduate, MBA/ MMS / PGDBM
Salary : Rs. 20600-46500/-pm
No of Openings : 20
Location : Navi Mumbai
Last date to apply : 21.10.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager (Marketing):
The Corporation having its Head Office in Navi Mumbai and branch offices all over India invites applications for filling up following vacancies in the following categories :-
- No of post : Group B (E-2) – 20 Post.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20600-46500 (IDA)
- Qualification : Graduate from a recognized university and two years full time MBA/ MMS / PGDBM or equivalent in Marketing/ Agri. Business from a recognized University/ institute with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate.
- Experience : Post qualification experience of minimum of 2 years in Marketing department of any reputed organization.
- Age : Age not more than 35 years as on 01st October 2014, relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC (excluding creamy layer) and for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ ST and 8 years for OBC)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- The candidates should carefully check all the details filled, before submitting the form. Corporation will not entertain any request for change/ modification of any information furnished in ON-LINE application. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after registering for future reference purpose. Candidates will be required to bring the application printout alongwith enclosures i.e. certificates etc., if he/ she is called for interview. After filling the online application form click on “Submit Form” to generate print form of application on which the Application Number (automatically generated by the system) will also be displayed.
- In case of any problem faced by the candidate in filling up the online application or any clarification with regard to this recruitment, they may write to us at E-mail ID –[email protected] The candidates are advised that for any queries/ clarification regarding recruitment, they should do e-mail instead of telephone calls.
- Company will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, bouncing of e-mail due to invalid/ wrong email ID provided by th e candidate or due to any other reasons.
- Guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature and challan: Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph, signature and challan as per the specifications given below: a). Photograph image: Photograph must be a recent passport size picture (not more than 3 months old) , against white background. Size of file for photograph should be maximum 50 KB. The photograph should be JPG or JPEG format. In case the face in photograph is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. b). Signature image: The applicant has to sign on white paper with black ink pen. (In a box of 2 c.m X 5 c.m). Size of file for signature should be maximum 20 KB. The signature image should be JPG or JPEG format. In case the signature image is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected. c). Challan Image : The size of file for challan should be maximum 300 KB. The Challan image should be JPG or JPEG format. In case the Challan image is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected
- The print-out of the application which have been registered can be taken at a later date also. The link for taking print-out of the application will be available on the website till the last date of submission of application. The same can be retrieved from the website from the link mentioned in website by giving your application number, e-mail id and date of birth.
- Recommended Softwares: Internet Explorer 9.0 version, Google Chrome, Mozilla Fire Fox: 1 & above version. Adobe Reader: Acrobat Adobe Reader with 9.0 or 10.1 version or higher version. Unicode should be installed in desktop/laptop for Hindi font prior to taking printout of the application form.
- Regarding Educational Details Column:- If under qualifications column the candidate has selected “Other degree” from the drop down menu, then in the next column i.e “Other degree name” he should write the name of the degree which he has acquired.
- Regarding disciplinary proceedings column:- If the answer to any of the questions under disciplinary proceedings is “Yes” then the candidate should give full particulars of the case/ arrest/ detention/ fine/ conviction/ sentence/ punishment etc. and/ or the nature of the case pending in the court/ University/ Educational Authority etc. in the details column i.e last column given under disciplinary proceedings.
How to apply:
- Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above can submit the application online by logging on to The Cotton Corporation of India website www.cotcorp.gov.in followed by clicking “Recruitment” link. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. The online registration will be open from 11.00 hrs on 07.10.14 and closes on 17.00 hrs on 21.10.14, after which the web-link will be disabled. Candidates are advised to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last day for filling up the application to avoid the possibility of inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of site congestion, heavy load on the internet. Corporation does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason. Read the advertisement details carefully & verify your eligibility for the said post and click on “Enter” and fill up the online application form with your details.
- Candidate belonging to General/ OBC is required to pay a non – refundable application fee of Rs. 500 /- (Rupees Five Hundred only) and Rs.40/- for Bank charges (through SBI Challan). SC/ ST/ PH are exempted from the payment of application fees. Candidates willing to apply must first download and print the SBI Challan form from The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd. web portal for submitting the application fees. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee, in a specially opened account no.33918687009 on behalf of The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd. Candidates have to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the challan which is available on the application registration portal of The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd. Candidates should use only the printed challan and fill up his/ her details for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This Journal number, name of the branch and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate in the online application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 21.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|