Cotton Corporation of India limited (CCI) invites application for the recruitment of Field Assistant/ Clerk with B.A./ B.Com/ B.Sc/ Graduate holders
Company name : Cotton Corporation of India limited (CCI)
Posts : Field Assistant/ Clerk
Qualification : B.A./ B.Com/ B.Sc/ Graduate
Salary : Rs.12000/- p.m.
No of Post : 03
Location : Aurangabad
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Field Assistant/ Clerk
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd., A Govt. of India Undertaking Branch Office Aurangabad is looking for B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B. Sc. Graduates to work as Field Assistant and B. Com. / B. A. graduates for Temporary clerks (A/c) and Temporary Clerks (General) respectively purely on temporary / seasonal basis on consolidated wages of Rs.12000/- p.m. all inclusive. Last date of receipt of application is 20.11.2014. For details and Application Form, the interested candidates may see our website www.cotcorp.gov.in
Name of the Post : Field Assistant, Clerk (A/c) and Clerk (Gen.)
- Number of vacancies : As per requirement
- Eligibility Qualification
- For Field Assistant: The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized University with knowledge of computer. However the candidates possessing B.Sc (Agri.) degree/ Science graduates will be given preference.
- For Document Assistant/ Office Staff (A/c): B.Com from a recognized university with knowledge of computer.
- For Office Staff (General): The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university with knowledge of computer.
- Maximum Age : 27 years as on 01.11.2014 (relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (excluding Creamy Layer), for Physically Handicapped (VH, HH & OH) 10 years (15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC).
- Reservations : For SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped persons will be provided as per Government of India’s directives.
How to apply :
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd., Branch Office Aurangabad, invites application from B.Sc.(Agri)/B.Sc./B.Com./B.A. graduates, for Temporary posts of Field Assistant / Office Staff. The payment will be on a consolidated wages of Rs.12000/- p.m. all inclusive. Necessary statutory deduction will be made. The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India. Wherever grade points are awarded, a certificate of equivalent percentage of marks certified by the Institute/ University will have to be attached with the application. Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send their application in the required format which can be obtained by sending self addressed stamped envelope at the following address or can be downloaded from our website www.cotcorp.gov.in. Application form duly filled in must be accompanied by attested copies of (a) Proof of date of Birth, (b) Mark Sheets of SSC/HSC and graduation as well as copy of Degree Certificate, (c) Caste Certificate issued by Empowered Authority & PH certificate (if applicable). Completed Application Form superscribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope should reach at the following address on or before 20.11.2014.
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.,
Chandramauli Bldg., Plot No.27, Veer Swarkar Chowk,
Samrat Nagar, Shahnoorwadi Road,
- (i). Reservation: For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH will be as per Government of India’s guidelines/directives.
- (ii). The Corporation shall not be responsible for any postal delays/ wrong delivery/ non-delivery of communication at any stage of the recruitment process. Incomplete application can be summarily rejected. The Corporation reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not shortlisted. Mere fulfillment of qualification will not entitle the person to be called for interview. Number of vacancies can be increased/ decreased, at the discretion of the Management, without assigning any reason and without issuing any further notice. Management reserves the right to raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification. For OBC candidates it is to mention that the non-creamy layer certificate should be validity specific i.e it should be valid as on the date of this advertisement or it should have been issued recently. The Corporation reserves the right to fill/ not to fill all or any of the post herein advertised without assigning any reason and without issuing any further notice. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel this advertisement either partially/ wholly at any time, at its discretion without assigning any reason and without issuing any further notice. Management reserves the right to reject the application of any candidate without assigning any reason. The candidate will have to attend interview at their own expenses and Corporation will not bear any expenses in this regard. Any legal proceeding arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Aurangabad.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCI|