Cotton Corporation of India limited (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant/ Document Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cotton Corporation of India limited (CCI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Field Assistant/ Document Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 16.12.2014 & 17.12.2014 between 2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cotton Corporation of India limited (CCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistant/ Document Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walk in Date for this job||16.12.2014 & 17.12.2014|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd., Branch Office 136A, 60 Ft. Road, Kamla Nehru Colony BATHINDA (Punjab).|
Detail of CCI Field Assistant/ Document Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Field Assistant/ Document Assistant||02||a). For Temporary Field Assistant: Science Graduate or any
other equivalent degree (science background upto SSC level is
must) from any recognized University with knowledge of
b). For Temporary Document Assistant: The candidate
should be a graduate from a recognized university with
knowledge of computer.
|Rs.12000/- p.m (all inclusive)||27 years as on 01.01.2015|
Selection Procedure for Cotton Corporation of India limited – Field Assistant/ Document Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 16.12.2014 & 17.12.2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Field Assistant/ Document Assistant vacancy in Cotton Corporation of India limited (CCI):
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd., Branch Office Bathinda, invites application from Science graduates, for 20 posts of Field Assistant and for 20 posts of Document Assistant. The Candidates will be on a consolidated wages of Rs.12000/- p.m (all inclusive). Wherever grade points are awarded, a certificate of equivalent percentage of marks certified by the Institute/ University will have to be attached with the application.
Application form may be downloaded from our website www.cotcorp.gov.in. Application form duly filled in must be accompanied by attested copies of (a) Proof of date of Birth, (b) Mark Sheets of SSC/HSC and graduation as well as copy of Degree Certificate, (c) Caste Certificate issued by Empowered Authority & PH certificate (if applicable). Desired Candidates alongwith Completed Application Form superscribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope should attend to the Interview at the following address on 16.12.2014 & 17.12.2014 between 2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.,
Branch Office 136A, 60 Ft. Road, Kamla Nehru Colony
- Reservation: For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH will be as per Government of India’s guidelines/directives.
- The Corporation shall not be responsible for any postal delays/ wrong delivery/ non-delivery of communication at any stage of the recruitment process. Incomplete application can be summarily rejected. Mere fulfillment of qualification will not entitle the person to be called for interview. Number of vacancies can be increased/ decreased, at the discretion of the Management, without assigning any reason and without issuing any further notice. Management reserves the right to raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification. For OBC candidates it is to mention that the non-creamy layer certificate should be validity specific i.e it should be valid as on the date of this advertisement or it should have been issued recently. The Corporation reserves the right to fill/ not to fill all or any of the post herein advertised without assigning any reason and without issuing any further notice. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel this advertisement either partially/ wholly at any time, at its discretion without assigning any reason and without issuing any further notice. Management reserves the right to reject the application of any candidate without assigning any reason. The candidate will have to attend interview at their own expenses and Corporation will not bear any expenses in this regard. Any legal proceeding arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bathinda.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date for this job : 16.12.2014 & 17.12.2014
Venue : The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd., Branch Office 136A, 60 Ft. Road, Kamla Nehru Colony BATHINDA (Punjab).
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCI|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|