WALK– IN-INTERVIEW Appointment of Two Scouts B.Sci (Agri) under Contract Farming on purely temporary basis at B.O Ahmedabd
Company name : Cotton Corporation of India Ltd
Posts : Scouts
Qualification : B.Sc(Agri) with Comp Knowledge
Location : Ahmedabd
Last date to apply : 09/07/2013
Details of Post :
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd, Branch Office Ahmedabd invites eligible candidates for a walk in interview for the two post of Scouts to be appointed under Contract Farming programe on purely temporary basis for the period of 6 months. The basic qualification of the candidates should be B. Sc. (Agriculture) (Fresher can also appear) and the knowledge of computers will be considered as an additional advantage. The selected candidate will be posted at the centre level anywhere in Marathwada / Khandesh area and shall be required to visit the fields in the nearby villages under Contract Farming program. The candidates shall have to bring Resume/CV/Bio-data along-with attested copies of relevant Certificates. The walk in interview shall be conducted on 09.07.2013 from 03.00 pm to 4.00 pm at Branch Office Ahmedabd on above address. The detailed terms and conditions would be downloaded from our website www.cotcorp.gov.in. The Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate must be qualified as B Sci (Agriculture) from reputed and recognized College/ University with minimum aggregate marks of 55% (50% marks in case of SC/ST & Physically Handicapped candidates). The knowledge of computers shall be considered as an additional advantage.
- The candidate must bring attested copies of relevant certificates like Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Education Qualification (SSC and above) Degree Certificate (issued by relevant authorities), Experience Certificate if any along-with the CV/Resume/Bio-data at the time of interview. Fresh candidates recently passed out, holding a valid degree certificate can also apply.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 27 years as on 18.06.2013 (Relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC excluding Creamy Layer, for Physically Handicapped (VH, HH & OH) 10 years (15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC).
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped persons will be provided as per Government of India’s directives.
- The selected candidates shall be appointed as a “Scout” for a period of Six months from the date of appointment on purely temporary basis on a fixed pay of Rs. 7500/- per month (Consolidated and inclusive of expenses towards field visits). The appointment will be on Contract basis and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The Provident Fund / Taxes if any shall be deducted as per rules.
- The selected candidate will be posted at the centre level anywhere in Marathwada / Khandesh area and shall be required to visit the fields in the nearby villages under Contract Farming program. No accommodation will be provided.
- The selected candidate shall have to join within seven days from the date of issuance of the order, failing to which the order shall be treated as cancelled
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09/07/2013
For more details – Click Here