Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Fellows for MSc/MTech holders on August 01, 2014
Company name : Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Posts : Project Fellows
Qualification : MSc/MTech
Salary : Rs.16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 08
Location : Bangalore
Walk in date : 01.08.2014
Details of Post :
CSIR-4PI, Bangalore desires to engage qualified candidates as Project Fellows on purely Temporary and on contract basis under various projects at CSIR -4PI (erstwhile C-MMACS), Bangalore.
The minimum educational qualifications, experience, Consolidated Stipend and age limit prescribed for engagement of Project Fellows are as under:
Name of the Post : Project Fellows
- No of Post : 08
- Qualification : First Class MSc/MTech in Meteorology/Oceanography/Bio-physics/Bio-technology from a recognized university/Institution.
- Age : 28 years, relaxable for SC/ST/OBC & women Candidates as per GOI/CSIR Orders
- Remuneration : Rs.16,000/- per month + House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- General:The above positions are purely Temporary and on Contract basis. The contract may be terminated at any time by giving one-month notice by either side. The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any CSIR-4PI position.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation. Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST & 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
- Walk-in-Interview: Qualified and interested candidates can present and register themselves for an interview at the Committee Room, Committee Complex, CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Post Box No.1779, HAL Airport Road (Opposite Manipal Hospital),Kodihalli, , Bangalore – 17 on 01st August 2014 at 9:00 Hours. Candidates should bring with them with all relevant documents in original and photocopies. The registration shall close strictly at 10:00 Hours. Depending upon the number of Candidates, a Screening Test may be held for selecting candidates for the interview.
- Only Candidates who satisfy the minimum educational qualifications, Job requirements, experience and age limit etc., may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with duly filled application form (to be downloaded from website: www.csir4pi.in , along with latest passport size photograph, Original and attested copies of all certificates in respect of date of birth, Qualifications, Experience and Community Certificate etc.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for W ritten Test / Walk-in- Interview. Interim Enquiries will not be attended to.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 01.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017