CSIR Indian Institute of Petroleum (CSIR-IIP) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies for M.Sc./M.Lib/B.Tech/Ph.D holders on August 15, 2014
Company name : CSIR Indian Institute of Petroleum (CSIR-IIP)
Posts : Project Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : M.Sc./M.Lib/B.Tech/Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 12000-22000/- P.M.
No of Post : 36
Location : Dehradun
Walk in date : 28-29 Aug, 2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant & More Vacancies
The Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, on behalf of the sponsor of the projects, is interested to engage Project Fellow/Project Assistant/Research Associate for various time-bound projects in different schemes. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant/ Project Fellow: 29 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Project Fellow:
- a. Post Code- 2: 01 Post
- b. Post Code- 4: 03 Posts
- c. Post Code- 5: 01 Post
- d. Post Code- 6: 01 Post
- Total No of Posts: 36
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 28 years for Sl no 1 & 3 Posts, 35 years for Sl no 2 Post. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc (Chemistry) for Sl no 1 Post, Ph.D. (Chemistry) for Sl no 2 Post, M.Sc. (Microbiology) or M.Sc (Biotechnology) or B.Tech. (Biotechnology) for Sl no 3 (a) Post, B.Tech./B.E. (Chemical Engg) for Sl no 3(b) Post, First Class Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or First Class B.E in IT/ Computer Science for Sl no 3 (c) Post, First Class in M.Lib or Equivalent (Library Science) for Sl no 3(d) Post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with application form in prescribed format, one set of attested copies of certificates like Educational Qualification, age, caste certificate, One latest passport size photograph at the Institute Reception, P.O: I.I.P., Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun -248005 on 28 & 29-08-2014 at 09:00 AM.
Date & Time of Interview:
- For Sl no 1, 2(a), 3 Posts: 28-08-2014.
- For Sl no 2 (b, c,d) Posts: 29-08-2014.
- Time of Reporting: 09:00 AM.
- Engagement will be initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be. The maximum duration of engagement in different projects taken together in IIP/CSIR Laboratories, will not be more than 5 years. The performance of the Project Fellow/Project Assistant/RA would be reviewed periodically (half yearly) so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated or replaced.
- Engagement will be co-terminus with the project. All these positions are temporary and are on behalf of the sponsors and therefore will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in IIP/CSIR.
- There would be no automatic shifting of Project Fellow/Project Assistant/RA from one project to another. On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Engagement of the Project Fellow/Project Assistant/RA under the new project would be made only after submission of resignation and “No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
- Depending on the availability, hostel accommodation facility may be extended to the Project Fellow/Project Assistant/RA subject to the provision of CSIR allotment rules, modified from time to time. The license fee would be deducted as per CSIR rules.
- The Project Fellow/Project Assistant/RA shall be permitted to avail leave and dispensary facility as per the existing rule.
- The Institute may also provide canteen/staff bus facilities as is being provided for regular staff members on payment of suitable charges.
- Final semester and results awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for Walk-In-Interview.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview and reporting for duty.
- Number of positions may increase or decrease.
- Eligible and interested Indian National candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 28th & 29th August 2014 at 9:00 AM at the reception of the Insitute alongwith duly filled-in application form, which may be downloaded from the Institute website www.iip.res.in supported by one set of attested copies of certificates regarding (i) Educational Qualification, (ii) Age, (iii) Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates), (iv) One latest passport size photograph, (v) Experience certificate, if any; and (vi) detailed biodata etc.
- Candidates are also advised to make their own arrangement for stay for an extra day.
- Original certificates are required for verification, which would be returned immediately on the same day after verification. Candidates have option to reply in Hindi during the interview. The panel may be prepared for future requirements, if any, or for up-coming projects. Selection is to be done on the basis of walk-in Interview, however, written exam may be conducted for screening if large number of candidates appear.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification for the positions.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 28-29 Aug, 2014
Venue : CSIR- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) P.O: I.I.P., Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun – 248 005 (UTTARAKHAND,)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CSIR-IIP|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016