CSIR National Physical Laboratory (NPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – CSIR National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01 /2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from CSIR National Physical Laboratory (NPL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 17-18/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||CSIR National Physical Laboratory (NPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||23 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17-18/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR-NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY, (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), New Delhi – 110012|
Detail of CSIR National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Project Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NPL, New Delhi (a constituent laboratory of CSIR) desires to have qualified incumbents for purely temporary and contractual positions of “Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Project Fellow, Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Research Interns” under the various ongoing externally funded & time targeted sponsored projects as under:-
|Post code||Name & No. of positions||Essential Educational Qualification||Desirable||Job description||Project /Scheme Title||Tenure of project & Emoluments/ stipend (Fixed )per month||Age as on 17.03.2015 (Upper age limit as per rule with relaxation as per rule for SC/ST/OBC/Wo men Candidates)|
|1||Project Assistant One (01)||M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry / Nanotechnology)||Experience in synthesis of graphene, conjugated polymers or their Nano composites for EMI shielding / super capacitors||Synthesis & characterization of graphene analogues, conjugated polymers and their nano composites for EMI shielding and anti-static applications||Designing of graphene based porous non composites for electrostatic protection and shielding of electromagnetic radiations||Rs. 16,000/- (consolidated) (up to 28.11.2017)||28 Years|
|2||Project Fellow One (01)||M.Sc. (Physics)||–||R&D on Spintronic and Multiferroics||Research Initiative on Nano-Devices and Nano Sensors||Rs. 16, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2017)||28 Years|
|3||Senior Project Fellow One (01)||M.Tech (Nanoscience/Material Science)||–||R&D on Spintronic and Multiferroics||Research Initiative on Nano-Devices and Nano Sensors||Rs. 18, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2017)||32 Years|
|4||Project Fellow One (01)||B.Tech (Mechanical and Automation Engineering) with experience in organic solar cells||–||To carry out R&D in flexible organic solar cell materials and devices, etc.||Novel Approaches for Solar Energy Conversion||Rs. 16, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2017)||28 Years|
|5||Senior Project Fellow One (01)||M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 02 years research experience in the relevant field||Experience in synthesis and characterization of alloys and composites.||Development, characterization and testing of thermoelectric materials.||Development of novel thermoelectric materials and devices for harnessing solar energy and waste heat||Rs. 18, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2017)||32 Years|
|6||Project Fellow One (01)||B.Tech (Electronics & Communication) / Computer Engineering||R&D in metrology and precision measurements||R&D in LabView programming for metrology and precision measurements||Measurement Innovation in Science & Technology (MIST)||Rs. 16,000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2016)||28 Years|
|7||Senior Research Fellow One(01)||M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Biotechnology) with 02 years research experience in the relevant field Or M.Tech (Biotechnology)||Experience in the field of infrared spectroscopy||Tissue sample collection, sample handling, data collection and analysis||Infrared spectroscopy study for tumor diagnosis Phase II||Rs. 18,000/- + 30% HRA (up to 07.07.2016)||32 Years|
|8||Senior Project Fellow One (01)||M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) with 2 years research experience||Knowledge in the area of conducting polymers||To carry out project work||Weight reduction of Pb-acid battery using conducting||Rs. 18,000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2017)||32 Years|
|9||Research Associate One (01)||PhD (Physics / Material Science)||Knowledge of electronics||Research, design & development||Design & development of Hybrid Nano phosphor Systems for Energy Efficient Flat EL Displays||Rs. 22,000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.05.2017)||35 Years|
|10||Junior Research Fellow One (01)||M.Tech. (Physics / Applied Optics / Applied Physics / instrumentation) Or M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Optics / Applied Physics / instrumentation) + NET / GATE||Knowledge in optics or vacuum technology or electronics or VHDL||Designing, fabrication and testing subsystems in single trapped ion optical atomic frequency standards experiments||Designing, Fabrication and characterization of an Ion trap for trapping single ytterbium Ion for building an optical frequency standard in India||Rs. 16, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 08.11.2017)||28 Years|
|11||Project Assistant One (01)||B.Tech (Electronics / Nanotechnology)||Experience in carbon nonmaterial||Preparation of graphite composites bipolar plates and porous conducting carbon paper.||Development and validation of 3kWe PEMFC System.||Rs. 16, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 30.03.2016)||28 Years|
|12||Senior Project Fellow One (01)||M.Sc. (Atmospheric Science / Environmental Science / Physics) with 02 Year research experience and 01 SCI paper Or M.Tech. (Atmospheric Science / Environmental Science)||Experience in measurement of atmospheric trace constituents / modeling of atmospheric processes||To assist in atmospheric monitoring and analysis of data. He/She will also be required to work at NPL’s remote atmospheric monitoring site at Palampur (H.P.)||Probing the changing atmosphere and its impacts in Indo – Gangetic Plains (IGP) and Himalayan Regions (AIM_IGPHim)||Rs. 16, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2017)||32 Years|
|13||Project Fellow One (01)||M.Sc. (Environmental Science / Physics)||Experience in monitoring / measurement of atmospheric trace constituents||To assist in monitoring of atmospheric trace at Delhi and Remote Monitoring Site at Palampur (H.P.)||Probing the changing atmosphere and its impacts in Indo – Gangetic Plains (IGP) and Himalayan Regions (AIM_IGPHim)||Rs. 14, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2017)||28 Years|
|14||Junior Research Fellow One (01)||M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) + NET / GATE||Experience in synthesis of molecules for organic electronics||Synthesis materials for Organic photovoltaics||New Fullerene based covalent Donoracceptor dyads for enhanced solar energy conversion||Rs. 16, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 18.08.2017)||28 Years|
|15||Senior Project Fellow One (01)||M.Tech (Mechanical / Electrical)||–||Semiconductor lab maintenance||Efficient silicon photovoltaics with smart electronics and lighting systems (Si Solar Cell)||Rs. 18, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2017)||32 Years|
|16||Senior Project Fellow One (01)||M.Tech (Material Science) Or M.Sc. (Physics) + 02 years research experience||Experience in organic semiconductors and thin film deposition||Synthesis of organic semiconductor and fabrication and characterizations of OLED / OLET||Efficient silicon photovoltaics with smart electronics and lighting system (OLET)||Rs. 18, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 31.03.2017)||32 Years|
|17||Senior Research Fellow One (01)||M.Tech (Nanotechnology)||Experience in carbon nano materials and polymer composites||Development of carbon fiber / carbon nanotube electrodes for Li-ion battery and fuel cell||Development of low cost high efficiency carbon electrodes for fuel cell and Li-ion battery for clean energy generation and storage||Rs. 14, 000/- + 30% HRA (up to 30.09.2017)||32 Years|
|18||Research Intern Four (04)||M.Sc. (Physics)||–||Research in the relevant field||CSIR “Diamond Jubilee Research Interns Award “ Scheme||Rs. 15, 000/- (consolidated) (up to 17.03.2017)||25 Years|
|19||Research Intern Two (02)||M.Sc. (Chemistry)||–||Research in the relevant field||CSIR “Diamond Jubilee Research Interns Award “ Scheme||Rs. 15, 000/- (consolidated) (up to 17.03.2017)||25 Years|
|20||Research Intern Two (02)||B.Tech. (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication)||–||Research in the relevant field||CSIR “Diamond Jubilee Research Interns Award “ Scheme||Rs. 15, 000/- (consolidated) (up to 17.03.2017)||25 Years|
Selection Procedure for CSIR National Physical Laboratory (NPL) – Project Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 17-18/3/2015.
- In case large number of candidates turn up, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only the short-listed
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in CSIR National Physical Laboratory (NPL):
- The minimum eligibility in terms of marks obtained (percentage) for registration of the candidates in any of the advertised posts is First Division as prescribed by their respective University / Institute.
- The total duration for which Project staff could be engaged will be five years. Where the duration of the Sponsored/Consultancy Project is less than 5 years, the services will be coterminus with the duration of the project. There would be no automatic shifting of Project staff from one project to another. On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Appointment under the new project would be made only after submission of `No Demand Certificate’ and `No Dues certificate’ in the previous project and submission of resignation from the previous project. The maximum duration, for which Project staff could be engaged in different projects taken together, will be 5 years, i.e. the total period of five years of engagement of Project staff in different projects taken together should be counted only from 18.03.2010 onwards. The performance of the Project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be replaced. As such, the offer of appointment will be given for short duration i.e. 6-months/1 year, which may be extended further based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
- Leave: Project staff will be entitled for one day leave for each completed month’s service.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Medical Facilities: Project Assistants will not be entitled for any medical facilities either through CSIR Dispensaries or under CS (MA) Rules, however, under emergent circumstances, Labs. / Instt. may give emergency treatment/consultation through CSIR Dispensaries, but they will not be eligible for reimbursement of medical expenses.
- Registration for Ph.D.: The facility for Ph.D. registration shall be allowed to those Project Staff who have worked for a minimum period of one year and have at least cleared CSIRUGC Lecturer ship (NET) or GATE examination or published 02 papers in international peer reviewed journals.
- There would be no component of increment etc. for Project staff and the consolidated remuneration to be paid to Project staff may be called “Stipend”.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on date of interview.
- Candidate should consciously choose only one position in the area for which his/her candidature is suitable.
- Candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee. The Select panel so prepared will be utilized for engagement as Project staff as and when requirement arise.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/PH/OBC and women will be applicable as per GOI instructions Eligible candidates may appear together with downloaded application form duly filled-up, for “Floating (Walk-in) Interview” on 17th March, 2015 for post code(s) 1.0 to 15.0 and on 18th March, 2015 for post code(s) 16.1 to 16.3 between 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM (candidate will not be entertained after 10.00 AM under any circumstance) in the Auditorium of the laboratory, with complete application (Bio-data) on plain paper giving the full details inclusive of marks starting from secondary examination onwards along with latest passport size photograph, original and attested copies of all certificates/testimonials. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject. No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. Note: Candidate should go through the advertisement carefully for their suitability in the area.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17-18/3/2015
CSIR-NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY, (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), New Delhi – 110012
CSIR National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01 /2015.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017