Currency Note Press Nashik has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Welfare Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Currency Note Press Nashik
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Welfare Officer on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Currency Note Press Nashik
Vacancy Name : Welfare Officer
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,500 – 32,600/-pm
Job Location : Nasik
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The General Manager, Currency Note Press, Nasik Road- 422 101, Maharashtra
Detail Of Currency Note Press Nashik Welfare Officer Recruitment:
Currency Note Press, Nashik Road is one of the nine units of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., New Delhi, a Miniratna Category 1, Central Public Functioning as a corporate entity with effect from 13th January, 2006 with the objective of printing currency and bank notes invites applications for filing up the following post:
- Pay Scale Rs.14500 – 32600 (IDA Pattern)
- Essential Qualification: a) Ist class Graduate with Diploma or Master’s Degree course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules,1966 (enclosed as per Annexure-A), and b) Enrolled in the list maintained by the Director, Industrial Safety & Health, Maharashtra, Mumbai for appointment of Welfare Officer in any Factory, and c) Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- Experience a) Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry as Welfare Officer.
- Total No. of Posts 01 (UR)
- Level S-2
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 30.06.2015
Selection Procedure For Currency Note Press Nashik – Welfare Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Welfare Officer Vacancy in Currency Note Press Nashik:
- The application should be submitted in the Proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written. The outer cover should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – WELFARE OFFICER”.
- A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of The General Manager, Currency Note Press, (A Unit of SPMCIL) Nashik Road payable at Nashik is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and other details on the reverse side of the DD. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- The application should be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, Marks Memorandum, age and experience.
- Duly completed application should be sent to The General Manager, Currency Note Press, Nasik Road- 422 101, Maharashtra, through registered/speed post only so as to reach Currency Note Press, Nasik Road by 30.06.2015. Application received late/incomplete will be rejected in to to. Currency Note Press Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016