Currency Note Press Nashik has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Safety Officer through recruitment notification – Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.02/2014. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Currency Note Press Nashik
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Safety Officer on or before 05/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Currency Note Press Nashik|
|Vacancy Name||Safety Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.sc/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.14,500 – 32,600/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Currency Note Press Nashik ,The General Manager, Nasik Road 422 101, Maharashtra|
Detail of Currency Note Press Nashik Safety Officer Recruitment:
Currency Note Press, Nashik Road is one of the nine units of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., New Delhi, a Miniratna Category 1, Central Public Functioning as a corporate entity with effect from 13th January, 2006 with the objective of printing currency and bank notes invites applications for filing up the following post of Safety Officer at S-2 level.
- Total No. of Posts UR – 01
- Pay Scale Rs. 14500 – 32600 (IDA Pattern)
- Eligibility criteria : a) Possesses a degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, and practical experience of working in any factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than two years, or experience of not less than five years in training education, consultancy or research in accident prevention in any industry : or b) Possessesi) A Degree in Physics or Chemistry or a Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology: and ii) Practical experience of working in any factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than five years : and c) Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language. d) A Diploma in Industrial Safety from the recognized Institution.
- Level S-2
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 05.01.2015
Selection Procedure for Currency Note Press Nashik – Safety Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Candidates working in Central/State Governments/Public Sector and Statutory Bodies must apply through proper channel. In the event the application is not sent through proper channel, the candidate would be required to produce the NOC from his employer, at the time of interview and secure due release from his organization within the stipulated notice period.
- Depending on the number of applications received, the Competent Authority shall take a considered decision whether to hold a written test or to conduct an interview.
- Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for a written test and/or interview. Currency Note Press reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for a written test and interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the last date and also, applications not accompanied with requisite demand draft will not be entertained.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit specified in the advertisement is for General Candidates from the open market. Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC shall be as per extant Government Rules. For SPMCIL employees age relaxation up to 5 years in conformity with guidelines of Government of India.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Currency Note Press reserves the right to fill up the posts or to increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The selected candidate should have to report for duty with in short notice.
How to apply for Safety Officer Vacancy in Currency Note Press Nashik :
- The application should be submitted in the Proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written.
- The outer cover should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – SAFETY OFFICER”.
- A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of The General Manager, Currency Note Press, (A Unit of SPMCIL) Nashik Road payable at Nashik is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and other details on the reverse side of the DD. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- The application should be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, Marks Memorandum, age and experience.
- Duly completed application should be sent to The General Manager, Currency Note Press, Nasik Road 422 101, Maharashtra, through registered/speed post only so as to reach Currency Note Press, Nasik Road by 05.01.2015 Application received late/incomplete will be rejected in to to. Currency Note Press Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/01/2015
Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.02/2014 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CNP Nasik|
|Other State Government jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016