Currency Note Press Nashik invites application for the recruitment of Supervisor (Design) with Diploma holders
Company name : Currency Note Press Nashik
Posts : Supervisor (Design)
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs.12300-25400/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Nashik
Last date to apply : 19.08.2014.
Details of Post :
Currency Note Press, Nasik Road is one of the nine units of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd., New Delhi, a Miniratna Category 1, Central Public Functioning as a corporate entity with effect from 13th January, 2006 with the objective of printing currency and bank notes invites applications for filing up the following post of Supervisor at S-1 level (Design).
- Pay Scale Rs.12300-25400 (IDA Pattern)
- Eligibility criteria Essential:1. First Class Diploma in Commercial art / Fine Arts from a recognized Board/Institution with 3 year experience in Computer Graphics / Design from a firm of repute or institution specializing in preparation of various designswhere company turnover is atleast 50 crores.Or2. First Class Degree in Commercial art / Fine Arts from a recognized Board/Institution with 1 year experience in Computer Graphics / Design from a firm of repute or institution specializing in preparation of various designswhere company turnover is atleast 50 crores
- Desirable:1. Experience in preparation of inter-locking design for Security Printing and of engraving work including photo engraving and hand engraving processes. 2. Experience in Computer Aided Security Design System.
- Total No. of Posts UR – 02
- Level S-1
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 01.07.2014
How to apply:
- The application should be submitted in the Proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written.
- The outer cover should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – SUPERVISOR(DESIGN)”.
- A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of The General Manager, Currency Note Press, (A Unit of SPMCIL) Nasik Road payable at Nasik is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and other details on the reverse side of the DD. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- The application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, Marks Memorandum, age and experience.
- Duly completed application should be sent to The General Manager, Currency Note Press, Nasik Road 422 101, Maharashtra, through registered/speed post only so as to reach Currency Note Press, Nasik Road by 19.08.2014. Application received late/incomplete will be rejected in toto. Currency Note Press Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
- Candidates working in Central/State Governments/Public Sector and Statutory Bodies must apply through proper channel. In the event the application is not sent through proper channel, the candidate would be required to produce the NOC from his employer, at the time of interview and secure due release from his organization within the stipulated notice period.
- Depending on the number of applications received, the Competent Authority shall take a considered decision whether to hold a written test or to conduct an interview.
- Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for a written test and/or interview. Currency Note Press reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for a written test and interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the last date and also, applications not accompanied with requisite demand draft will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19.08.2014.
|Click here for More Details|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016