Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CAT) invites application for the recruitment of Private Secretary with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CAT)
Posts :Private Secretary
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 4/10/2014
Details of Post :
The Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CAT) has been set up at New Delhi by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India to be a Tribunal to adjudicate upon the appeals preferred against the orders made by Adjudicating Officer under the Information Technology Act 2000.
- The Tribunal proposes to fill up one post of Private Secretary in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs. 6500-200-10500/- (corresponding to revised pay band of Rs. 9300- 34800/-& GP of Rs. 4800).
- The details containing eligibility conditions and other terms of appointment are given in Annexure-I.
- Applications of eligible and willing officers, who can be spared immediately in case of selections, may be forwarded through proper channel in the prescribed Performa given n Annexure-II, to Shri R.K. Uppal, Registrar, Cyber Appellate Tribunal, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Jeevan Bharti (LIC) Building, Ground Floor, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi along with copies of the ACR dossiers for the last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent and Vigilance Clearance / disciplinary Clearance within the 45days from the date of uploading the circular on the website.
- Applications which are not filled properly as also filled up Performa received after due date, without ACR Dossiers, Vigilance and disciplinary clearance will not be entertained. Once selected, the applicant will not be allowed to withdraw his/her application.
- Last date of the receipt of application is 45 days after the publication in the Employment News.
- The circular is also available at CAT Website: www.catindia.gov.in .
HOW TO APPLY :
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceeding one years in the first instance.
Eligibility Conditions:Private Secretary to Chairperson, CAT
- Officers in the Central Govt. or State Govts. Or in Courts holding analogous posts or regular basis and having a degree from a recognized University; or
- Stenographers Grade ‘C’ with eight years service in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.5500-175-9000 (corresponding to revised pay band of Rs.9300-34800 & grade pay of Rs.4200 or equivalent and having a degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to persons having experience in legal and judicial work.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 4/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CAT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016