Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Private Secretary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Private Secretary on or before 10/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Private Secretary|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.6,500 – 34,800/-PM|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (Department of Electronic & Information Technology) Jeevan Bharti (LIC) Building, Ground Floor, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, NEW DELHI—110001|
Detail of Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT) Private Secretary Recruitment:
The Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CAT) has been set up at New Delhi by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India to be a Tribunal to adjudicate upon the appeals preferred against the orders made by Adjudicating Officer under the Information Technology Act 2000.
- No of post : 01
- The Tribunal proposes to fill up one post of Private Secretary on deputation basis for three years in first instance in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs. 6500-200-10500/- (corresponding to revised pay band of Rs. 9300- 34800/- & GP of Rs. 4800).
- Eligibility Conditions: 1. Officers in the Central Govt. or State Govts. Or in Courts holding analogous posts or regular basis and having a degree from a recognized University; or 2. Stenographers Grade ‘C’ with eight years service in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.5500-175-9000 (corresponding to revised pay band of Rs.9300-34800 & grade pay of Rs.4200 or equivalent and having a degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to persons having experience in legal and judicial work
- The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceeding one years in the first instance.
Selection Procedure for Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT) – Private Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Private Secretary Vacancy in Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT):
The details containing eligibility conditions and other terms of appointment are given in Annexure-I. Applications of eligible and willing officers, who can be spared immediately in case of selections, may be forwarded through proper channel in the prescribed Performa given n Annexure-II, to Shri R.K. Uppal, Registrar, Cyber Appellate Tribunal, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Jeevan Bharti (LIC) Building, Ground Floor, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi along with copies of the ACR dossiers for the last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent and Vigilance Clearance / disciplinary Clearance within the 45 days from today i.e. up to 10th March, 2015. Applications which are not filled properly as also filled up Performa received after due date, without ACR Dossiers, Vigilance and disciplinary clearance will not be entertained. Once selected, the applicant will not be allowed to withdraw his/her application.Last date of the receipt of application is 45 days from today i.e. up to 10th March, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CAT|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016