Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Reader through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Reader on or before 10/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 39,100/-PM|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (Department of Electronic & Information Technology) Jeevan Bharti (LIC) Building, Ground Floor, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, NEW DELHI—110001|
Detail of Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT) Reader Recruitment:
The Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CAT) has been set up at New Delhi by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India, to be a Tribunal to adjudicate upon the appeals preferred against the orders made by Controller of Certifying Authorities or an Adjudicating Officer under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- No of post : 01
- The Tribunal proposes to fill up one post of Reader on deputation basis for three years in first instance in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs. 12000-375- 16500 (corresponding to revised pay band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100/- & GP of Rs. 7600/-)
- Eligibility Conditions: Reader (i) Officers holding analogous posts in the Central or State Governments or having five years’ regular service in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs. 10000- 15200 (corresponding to revised pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 & GP of Rs. 6600) having Law Degree; or (ii) Officers of High Court or District and Sessions Court or Tribunals holding analogous post; or Court Masters in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs. 12000- 15600 (corresponding to revised pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 & GP of Rs.6600) or equivalent such as Administrative Officer (Judicial) or Superintendent in High Court or District & Sessions Court or Tribunals with five years regular service in the grade.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to persons having experience in legal or Judicial Work
Selection Procedure for Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT) – Reader Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Reader Vacancy in Cyber Appellate Tribunal (CPT):
Applications of eligible and willing officers, who can be spared immediately in case of selection, may be forwarded through proper channel in the prescribed proforma given in Annexure-II, to Shri R.K. Uppal, Registrar, Cyber Appellate Tribunal, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Jeevan Bharti (LIC) Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi along with copies of the ACR dossiers for the last five years duly attested by an Officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent and Vigilance Clearance/ Disciplinary Clearance within 45 days from today i.e. up to 10th March, 2015. Applications which are not filled properly as also filled up Performa received after due date, without ACR Dossiers, Vigilance and Disciplinary clearance will not be entertained. Once selected, the applicant will not be allowed to withdraw. Last date of the receipt of application is 45 days from today i.e. up to 10th March, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CAT|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|