Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Facilitator through recruitment notification – Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed Any Masters degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Facilitator on or before 10/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Facilitator
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 16 Posts
Salary : Rs-7,500/-pm
Job Location : Dakshin Dinajpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal,Dakshin Dinajpur
Detail Of Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal Facilitator Recruitment:
- Applications in prescribed format are invited from the resident of this district for the posts of Block Facilitator (02 in each block) purely on contractual basis with fixed monthly remuneration Rs.7500 . Applications form the candidate of the respective SubDivision will be received at the office of the Divisional office (for Hili, Kumarganj, Balurghat, Tapan block) and the SDO, Gangarmapur at Buniadpu Gangarmapur, Banshihar, Harirampur, Kushmandi block), from 26/05/2015 to 10/06/2015 time 110C to 04.00pm.
- Selection criteria: 1. Masters degree in Social science / sociology social anthropology / social work (MSw) / Bu Administration (MBA) Economics / Rural Development Mass Communication
- OR Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 Yearsexperience in health projects. 2. Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA programme -knowledge of Ms office Internet . Ability to communicate effectively .
- Ability to work hard 6 willing to travel extensively , should be resident of the same subdivision where heshe is applying .
- Age should not exceed 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age relaxation will be 5 years for SCST and 3 yes (i.. for un category not born before 01.01.1975 not born after 01.01.1997 / for OBc category no before 01.01.1972 not born after 01.01-1997 for SC & ST category not born before 01.01.1970 no after 01-01-1997). . Reservation of the post
Selection Procedure For Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal – Facilitator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Facilitator Vacancy in Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal:
- Documents to be submittedshown mandatorily by the applicant: 1. self attested photocopy of the proof of residence twoters Identity CardRation card) .self attested photocopies of marksheets of Higher secondary or Equivalent, Graduation and Masts degree, as applicable.
- self attested photocopy of age proof of the candidate SCST / CBC certificate (OBC certificate must show categorizationie category Aor category B -2 copies of size recent self attested photograph. 5.2self attested envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 5/affixed on it.
- Selection process: 1. The selection will be based on merit (academic result) and experience in health projects, along with a written Test (50 marks), Computer skill Test (25 marks).
- 215% weightage is to be given to academic qualification. 3.50% weightage is to be given to academic result out of which 20% weightage is to be given to marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent, and 30% weightage is to be given to marks obtained in the Graduation or equivalent. 4-15% weightage is to be given to the No. of years of work experience in health projects continuous engagement in a health related project with an assigned designation will only be considered as experience in health project.
- No certificates specifying that the candidate has worked as volunteer e. in Pulse polio, social work, leprosy etc.
- will be considered as experience in Health related project. 5-10% weightage is to be given to the marks scored in written Test -10% weightage is to be given to the marks scored incomputer skill Test.
- Others Terms and conditions: -An application fee inform of Demand Draft of Rs.100.00 for General applicant and Rs. 50.00 for reserved categories to be submitted with the application. The Demand Draft should be in favor of District Health Family welfare samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur payable at Balurghat.
- No TADA will be paid to the candidates for the selection testinterview.
- Envelope containing the application should be superscribed with application for the post of Blockasha Facilitator block”Authority reserves the right or any application without assigning any reason.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015