Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Revenue Inspector & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.1168/LWR/II-19/15. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Revenue Inspector & More Vacancies on or before 08/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Revenue Inspector & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 90 Posts
Salary : Rs-10,000-12,000/-pm
Job Location :Balurghat
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal,Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat,West Bengal
Detail Of Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal Revenue Inspector & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from willing retired State Government employees who have retired from the posts of Revenue Inspector/Lower Division Clerk Upper Division Clerk/Correspondent Clerk/Cashier/Head Clerk/Accountant/Head Assistant/Office Superintendent/Bhumi Sahayak/Amin or any other clerical post for filling up some vacancies under office of the District Land & Land & Reforms Officers Office, Dakshin Dinajpur for re — employment on contract basis for 1 (One) year for the following categories.
|Name of Post||Remuneration per month||Vacancy|
|Revenue Inspector||RS. 12000||30|
Willing retired employees will have to apply only for the respective posts which they belonged during their service tenure.
- Notice is hereby given for information of all concerned that some posts in different categories of the DL & LRO, Dakshin Dinajpur will be filled up on contractual basis through reemployment from the retired state government employees who have retired from the posts of Revenue InspectorHead
- Assistant Office Superintendent Head Clerk Upper Division Clerk Lower Division Clerk Correspondent Clerk Accountant Bhumi Sahayak Amin or any other clerical post . Accordingly applications are invited in the prescribed format to fill-up those posts.
- A district level selection committee will verify the past service records, physical fitness and mental alertness of the applicants through an interview. Re – employment will be offered for 1 (One) year on the basis of recommendation of the said committee.
- The candidates must be above 60 (Sixty) years of age and below 64 (Sixty Four) years as on the 1March, 2015.
- The engagement will be terminated automatically if the such retired & re-engaged employees attains the age of 65 (Sixty Five) years or expiry of one year contract, or at any time as desired by the authority on very exceptional administrative grounds).
- The applications are to be put in sealed envelopes and dropped in the application box which will be kept at the Establishment Section at first floor of the District Land & Land.
- Reforms Officers Office administrative building on and from 22.05.2015 to 08.06.2015 at 11 = 00 A.. to 00 P.M. in the mentioned dates. Filled application in the prescribed format along with required documents may also be sent in sealed envelop through post to the following address : Office of the District Land & Land Reforms Office, Dakshin Dinajpur, Balurghat, P. P. – Balurghat, Pin — 733101. Such envelops should also contain the name & address of the applicant and superscribed with the following words:Application for re — employment for the post of Revenue InspectorLower Division ClerkBhumi SahayakAmin .
- For details visit www.ddinaipur.nic.in or office notice board. No application received after the date and time specified will be entertained. Downloaded forms or exact replica of the format will be accepted.
Selection Procedure For Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal – Revenue Inspector & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Revenue Inspector & More Vacancies Vacancy in Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal:
Last date for submission of application in prescribed format is 08.06.2015 upto 3.00 P.M. Standard prescribed format may be obtained from DL & LRO Office, Dakshin Dinajpur and also from Website W.W.W. ddinajpur.nic.in or Office Notice Board.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015
Reference: Dakshin Dinajpur District Govt of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.1168/LWR/II-19/15.
Top Company Openings:
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017