Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Law Officer for Bachelors’ degree holders
Company name : Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)
Posts : Assistant Law Officer
Qualification : Bachelors’ degree
Salary : Rs. 35,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Surat
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Law Officer
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL), a subsidiary company of GUVNL (Erstwhile GEB), is a Power Distribution Company distributing Power in seven districts of South Gujarat, viz. Surat,Tapi,Valsad,Navsari,Dang,Bharuch and Narmada. DGVCL has a consumer base of more than 27 Lacs consumers. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Law Officer on Contractual basis under Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited from eligible candidates.
- Name of the post : Assistant Law Officer on Contractual basis (For Circle Offices)
- Qualification : Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from recognized University plus L.L.B. with minimum 55% marks; or Five year integrated course in Law with minimum 55% marks.
- Job Profile : To look after the Legal matters of the Company at Circle and field offices.
- Age limit : Not more than 30 years as on date of publication of advertisement i.e. 16.09.2014.
- Fixed Remuneration per month : A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000 per month (all inclusive) will be paid for the first year with an increase of 10% at the end of each year for subsequent years. In addition, T.A. D.A. allowance for performing out-station journeys in connection with assigned work as applicable to the category of Jr. Engineer (Pay scale of Rs. 17300 – 38610) will be paid on actual basis.
- Contractual Period : Initially for a period of two years which may be extended for one year on the basis of individual performance & requirement of the company.
- Experience : Preferably 02 years of experience in Corporate Sector or as a practicing Advocate in Court of Law. Experience in Public Sector / Power Sector will be preferred. Experience criteria may be relaxed by the Management in case of fresh Law Graduates if they are found exceptionally bright and promising.
General terms and condition:
- DGVCL is a multi location Power Distribution Company having its Corporate Office at Surat and Four (04) Circle offices – two at Surat and one each at Bharuch and Valsad. Various Divisions and Sub Divisions under these Circles are situated in Surat, Tapi, Valsad, Navsari, Dang, Bharuch and Narmada Districts in Gujarat.
- Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned criteria are required to submit their applications ON-LINE compulsorily and also to send a print-out of the same with certified copies of documents mentioned here below for further scrutiny. Please note that only the on-line submitted applications will be considered.
- If a candidate submits his application on-line but does not forward the hard copy of it with requisite documents and processing fees, in that case candidature of such candidate will be considered invalid.
- The management reserves the right to short-list, select or reject any candidate(s) for written test, oral interview, as the case may be, for selection.
- The management reserves the right to cancel Select list / Waiting list at any time at its sole discretion without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Filling up of the post(s) is at the discretion of management based on suitability of candidates. The DGVCL management reserves its right in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of any application(s) and decision of management in this regard will be final and it will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- The candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. or PSU organizations shall have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned organization at the time of written test / interview as the case may be for selection, failing which they will be disqualified from further selection process.
- The selected candidates shall have to produce relieving letter from their previous employer at the time of joining DGVCL.
- Knowledge of computer operations & Gujarati language is essential.
- The post of Assistant Law Officer on Contractual basis is transferable within the jurisdiction of DGVCL.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
- An application is liable for rejection if it is not in conformity with given proforma, incomplete, illegible, and unsigned or if it is received without requisite certificates and received after stipulated date or if it is not accompanied with Demand Draft of requisite fee amount, without assigning reason there. In all such events the fees received through DD will not be refunded.
- In case the name or caste of a candidate differs on account of marriage or other reason in educational/experience certificates, the copy of Gazette or Marriage Certificate for change of name or caste shall have to be invariably attached alongwith other document as and when required.
- Candidates have to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- along with application towards application form fee, processing and scrutiny fee. The Demand Draft should be obtained from any Nationalized Bank. The Demand Draft amount is non-refundable.
- DGVCL will not be responsible for any postal loss/ delay in receipt of application.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- No traveling fare will be paid to any candidate for attending the written test/interview as the case may be.
How to apply :
Interested candidates meeting with above criteria may apply online compulsorily on or before 30.09.2014 and send the print out of application along with below-mentioned documents in a sealed envelope so as to reach on or before 09.10.2014 : The Addl.General Manager (HR), Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Urja Sadan, Nana Varachha Road, Nr. Kapodra Char Rasta, Surat (Gujarat) – 395006 – The envelope should be super-scribed with “Assistant Law Officer on Contractual basis & Registration No. ………………..”. (1) Two recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided on the application form. (2) Resume (3) Attested copy of (a) School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C. Certificate for verification of Birth Date. (b) Marksheet & Certificate of XII std. (c) Mark sheets of Graduation / Post Graduation (d) Degree Certificate of Graduation / Post Graduation (e) Roster Category/ Caste Certificate / Latest Non Creamy Layer certificate issued on or after dated 01.04.2014 in Gujarati 5lZlXQ8vS sU]HZFTLff in case of SEBC candidates/ PH certificate Civil Surgeon (if applicable). (4) Certificate specifying the percentage equivalent to grades (if applicable). (5) Demand Draft from any Nationalized Banks favoring ‘Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited’ and payable at Surat only.(with mentioning name and address of the candidates behind demand draft) (6) Experience Certificate. (7) NOC from parent employer (if applicable). (8) Any other Certificates.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DGVCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|