Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant for B.A., B.Com. B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A holders
Company name :Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)
Posts :Junior Assistant
Qualification : B.A., B.Com. B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A
Salary : Rs. 6,500-8000/- p.m
No of Post : 250
Last date to apply : 01.10 2014
Details of Post :
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL), subsidiary Company of GUVNL (Erstwhile GEB) is a Power Distribution Company distributing Power in 7 districts of South Gujarat. DGVCL has a consumer base of more than 27 Lacs consumers. Applications are invited for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant), mainly for Meter Reading and billing work at field Offices under Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited from the eligible candidates as follows
- Job Title: VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT)
- Qualification: Graduate in B.A., B.Com. B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A., in first attempt, without ATKT in first and second year of graduation from U.G.C. recognized University (In case of Semester System, there should not be ATKT in any semester/s) and having minimum, 55% in final year of graduation for General Category (UR)/PH candidates.50% in final year of graduation for SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
- For ‘Grading System’ minimum grade equivalent to said marks is required and candidate is directed to submit certificate issued by College /University stating the corresponding percentage obtained.
- The knowledge of Computers and English language is required, which shall be assessed by the Company through pre-employment test.
- Age Limit (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e 20.09.2014.): General Category (UR) 25 Years, ST/SEBC/SC 30 Years, Physically Handicapped 35 Years
- Remuneration: Fixed Remuneration for 1st year – Rs. 6500/-p.m., 2 nd year – Rs. 7250/- p.m. & 3rd year Rs. 8000/-p.m., No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy etc. as per GSO.332 dtd 03-02-03.
- Vacancies:- Approximately 250 vacancies (Including ST/SEBC/PH/Female/General). At present there is no deficit in SC category, however applications from SC candidates are also invited against vacancies likely to be arise in future. The number of vacancies may vary depending up on the actual requirement.
General terms and condition:
- The said vacancies are mainly for Meter Reading and Billing Work at field Offices and they will be posted in Sub Divisions only.
- Candidates are required to submit Online application compulsorily.
- If the candidate submits the online application, but do not forward the hard copy of application with requisite documents and fee Challan, then such candidature will be invalid.APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSTS OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT)
- The management reserves the right to short list, select or rejects any candidates for written test/ oral interview as the case may be for selection.
- The question paper for written test will comprise of 60% objective type question and 40% descriptive type question. Candidates will be assessed in,Mathematical ability : Higher Secondary General stream level – 25% weightage English Language : General drafting and communicative ability-25% weight age.Computer Knowledge : Should be acquainted and proficient in MS Office like MS Word, Excel & Power Point -30% weightage. General knowledge : Graduation level- 20% weightage.
- The knowledge of Computer operation and Gujarati and English language is essential.
- The management reserves right to cancel Selection list / Waiting list at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The selected Vidhyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) shall be appointed for duration of three years and shall be considered for appointment to the post of Jr. Assistant in the pay scale of Rs.9700-21710 on regular cadre-establishment subject to completion of the period of three years as Vidyut Sahayak to the satisfaction of DGVCL.
- Candidates have to submit the Service Bond to serve the Company (DGVCL) for minimum period of three (03) years with surety of amount of Rs. 50,000/- at the time of joining on selection.
- Those candidates who were working as Vidhyut Sahayak with DGVCL and resigned / not absorbed on regular cadre/establishment shall not be considered for this appointment.
- Filling up of the post is at the discretion of management bases on suitably of candidates, the management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, made be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- The candidates working in Govt./ Semi-Govt. or PSU Organization shall have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned organization at the time of written test/ interview as the case may be for selection failing which their candidature will be disqualified.APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSTS OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT)
- The selected candidates shall have to produce reliving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty.
- The post of Jr. Assistant is transferable in jurisdictions of DGVCL.
- The post of Vidhyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) are at our Sub division level, where they have to attend Consumer’s installation for Meter Reading work, prepare bill and served the same to the consumer during billing programme, carry out window cash collection / Village Cash collection etc. Selected candidates have to carry out allotted work without gender bias.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection
- The application is liable to rejected, if it is not in conformity with given proforma, Incomplete, illegible, unsigned or without requisite certificates and receiving after stipulated date or without Fee Challan, without assigning reason there of and in all such events the fees received through Bank will not be refunded.
- In case of name or caste differ due to marriage or others in educational certificates please attach the copy of gazette for transfer of name or caste, failure of which the candidature for the further process will be rejected.
- Caste (Roster category) Certificate of Gujarat state only will be considered.
- SEBC candidates who fulfills the qualification and age criteria shall have to submit Non Creamy Layer Certificate (issued in Gujarati- 5lZlXQ8vS sU]HZFTLf on or after dated 01.04.2014 and caste certificate issued by Competent Authority of Gujarat State to be considered under SEBC Category. (Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in English for OBC (other backward class) shall not be considered valid.
- Physically handicapped candidates shall have to submit certificates of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing percentage of disability.
Documents to be attached with Application Form:(1) Two recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided on the application form.(2) Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C. Certificate for verification of Birth Date.(3) Caste (For Reserved Category) Certificate of reserved category of Gujarat State.(4) Latest Non Creamy Layer certificate issued on or after dated 01.04.2014 in Gujarati 5lZlXQ8vS sU]HZFTLff in case of SEBC candidates.(5) Copy of DGVCL Challan duly endorsed by SBI. (6) Attested copy of Mark sheet of all three Year/ All semesters of Graduation.Certificate issued by College /University stating the corresponding percentage obtained in case of ‘Grading System’. (7) Attested copy of Degree Certificate / provisional Degree Certificate.(8) Physically handicapped certificates of Civil Surgeon.(9) Any other Certificates/documents.
How to apply:
- Those who are applying under UR/SEBC category have to pay Non refundable Application fee Rs. 500/- and those who are applying under SC/ST category have to pay non refundable Application fee Rs. 250/- in any branch of State Bank of India in to ‘ Power Jyoti ‘ Account No: 33265984351. Bank Charges applicable any shall be paid by the applicant to the Bank over and above application Fee. Candidates have to have to submit fee Challan with application. The triplicate challan for payment of application fee is to be downloaded from our website. Application fee once paid will not be refundable in any circumstances.APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSTS OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT)
- Copy of DGVCL Challan duly endorsed by State Bank of India to be attached with application form without copy of Challan, application shall not be processed.
- No other mode of payment i.e Demand draft, Money order, Postal order , Cheque etc is acceptable.
- DGVCL will not be responsible for any postal loss/ delay in receipt of application.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
- No any traveling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the written test/interview as the case may be.
- Candidates meeting with above criteria and interested then apply COMPULSORILY ONLINE on or before 01.10.2014 and send the print out of application along with below-mentioned documents so as to reach on or before 07.10.2014 with super scribed as “Application for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) & Registration No: ” on the envelope and posted / delivered to following address:The Addl.General Manager (HR),Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited,‘Urja Saran’, 4th Floor, Nana Varachha Road, Kapodra Char rasta, Surat 395006, Gujarat
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DGVCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016