Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Pharmacist & More Vacancies with +2/ MBBS holders
Company name :Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
Posts :Junior Pharmacist & More Vacancies
Qualification : +2/ MBBS
Salary : Rs 5,200-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 16
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Pharmacist & More Vacancies
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), one of the premier power utilities in India engaged in Thermal/Hydel Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution with its Head Quarters in Kolkata and hospitals/dispensaries located in the field formations spread across the states of West Bengal and Jharkhand invites applications for the following posts on Contractual Basis for a period up to 1(one) year to be filled up through WALK-ININTERVIEW on the terms and conditions mentioned hereinafter.
Name of the Post :General Duty Medical Officer(M2)-2014/1 (Contractual)
- No of Post : 04
- Qualification :MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and obtained from a recognized Medical College/University & one year experience as a Medical practitioner after internship.
- Remuneration :Consolidated Honorarium equivalent to Initial Basic + GP+ CDA+ NPA in the scale of Rs 15,600 –39,100 (G.P-5650/-) in PB-3. In case of pensioners, the(Honorarium +Pension +Dearness Pension) should not exceed the (Last pay drawn +DP thereon).
Name of the Post : Jr. Nurse Gr. II, 2014/2 (Contractual)
- No of Post : 08
- Qualification :Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in General Nursery and Midwifery.
- Remuneration :Consolidated Honorarium equivalent to Initial Basic + GP +CDA in the scale of Rs 5,200-20,200/- in PB-1(GP-2650/-).In case of pensioners, the(Honorarium + Pension+ Dearness Pension) should not exceed the (Last pay drawn +DP thereon).
Name of the Post :Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II, 2014/3 (Contractual)
- No of Post : 04
- Qualification :Consolidated Honorarium equivalent to Initial Basic+ GP+CDA in the scale of Rs 5,200-20,200/- in PB-1(GP-1900/-).In case of pensioners, the (Honorarium+ Pension+ Dearness Pension) should not exceed the (Last pay drawn +DP thereon)
- Remuneration :Higher Secondary (Science) or equivalent with 2 years Diploma course in Pharmacy from recognized Institution. Registration with Pharmacist Council of any State or Central.Candidate should have passed Dresser ship examination or 2 years post qualification experience in Dressing and working in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home. In case of candidates holding B.Pharma Degree, the post qualification experience for one year in Dressing will be required
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Age Limit: Maximum 65 years of age as on 01.07.2014 for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PH) of candidates.
- Period of Engagement: One year from the date of joining (may be extended on requirement basis).
- Honorarium: As per Column (5) of Table A.
- Travelling Allowance: For journeys in connection with duties will be guided by TA rules of the Corporation.
- Accommodation: (a) For General Duty Medical Officer & Para Medical Staff: Accommodation may be provided, if available, subject to deduction of license fee, electricity and water charge as applicable to the DVC employees. However, no HRA is admissible in any case.
- Conveyance: (a) For General Duty Medical Officer & Para Medical Staff: As applicable for regular employees
- Medical facilities for General Duty Medical Officer & Para Medical Staff: The incumbent (not other family members) will get medical facility only in DVC Hospitals, but there will be no reimbursement of medical expenses.
- Termination of Contract: The assignment shall remain terminable by giving one month’s Notice from either side.
- Duty Hours: (a) For General Duty Medical Officer & Para Medical Staff:: On Full Time basis as deputed by the concerned Authority of the Hospital Administration. This may involve shift duty on rotational basis also.
- Leave: Admissible to General Duty Medical Officers & Para Medical staff @ 8 days Casual Leave, 2 days Restricted Holidays Leave (as per DVC Leave Calendar) and 10 days Commuted Leave (against Medical Certificate) per year. No encashment of leave is admissible. No other kind of leave is also admissible.
- Selection Process: Through Walk-in Interview.
Documents/Testimonials to be brought mandatorily at the time
- Candidates must bring the Self attested Xerox copies along with ORIGINALS of following documents/testimonials at the time of Walk-inInterview:-
- Printout of On-Line Application Form duly signed and with LTI.
- Proof of Date of Birth (School Final Certificate/Secondary School Passing Certificate).
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL) certificate in GOI format, if applicable (In case of OBC (NCL), certificate must not be older than 6 months from the date of the application)
- PWD Certificate from competent authority, if applicable, in GOI format.
- Degree/Provisional Degree in support of Educational/Professional qualifications.
- Testimonials & Mark sheets (semester/year wise) of educational & professional qualifications.
- Registration Certificate, if applicable.
- Internship Certificate, if applicable.
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
- NOC from the current employer if working in a PSU/Govt./Semi-Govt.
- Four recent passport size colored photographs duly self-attested.
- Identity Proof (PAN card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card/ etc).
How to Apply:
The interested candidates meeting the Qualifying Requirements related to educational qualification, experience, age etc. may appear before the Interview Board only at one of the venues as per the schedule shown here at Sl. No. 6. Candidate appeared at one venue for a particular post will not be allowed to appear again at another venue for the same post. Before that, they need to fill up the Application Form ONLINE in DVC website www.dvc.gov.in on and from 21.10.2014 till 04.11.2014 and bring a print out of the Online Application Form duly filled in enclosing all supporting documents in ORIGINAL along with one set of self-attested Xerox copies of supporting documents at Interview venue for verification. Also, candidates are required to bring four recent identical passport-size coloured photographs.Before applying, candidates should keep a scanned copy of photograph, signature and left thumb impression ready to be uploaded while applying ONLINE.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From DVC|