Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant & Project Fellow with Master Degree, M.Ed with M.Phil educational background
Company name : Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI)
Posts : Project Assistant & Project Fellow
Qualification : Master Degree, M.Ed with M.Phil
Salary : Rs.8000-Rs.14000/-pm
No of Openings : 02
Location : Agra
Last Date to apply: 08/09/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited on plain paper, alongwith bio-data and certified copies of testimonials for the following temporary posts:
Project Assistant & Project Fellow:
- Project Assistant (One)
- Emoluments : 8000/-p.m. consolidated)
- Project entitled : “Experimental & first principles theoretical studies of metal oxide nanostructures for photo electrochemical splitting of water” PI Prof. Sahab Dass, Deptt. of Chemistry, Faculty of Science.
- Qualification: Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subject with good academic record, preferably with research experience in the relevant area.
Project Fellow (One)
- Project entitled “A study of Relationship between Education and Social Mobility among working Women”.
- Emoluments: Rs. 14, 000/- p.m.+ H.R.A;
- PI Dr.(Ms.) Raj Kumari Kalra, Deptt. of Pedagogical Sciences, Faculty of Education.
- Qualification: First Class(or equivalent CGPA) M.Ed. with M.Phil in education . The NET qualified candidates will be given preference. Desirable: Ph.D in Education.
How to apply:
The Interested candidates may send their applications to the concerned P.I. by 08-09-2014(Monday) and appear an interview in the Central Administrative Office of the Institute on 11.09.2014 at 11.45 a.m. and 12.00 noon respectively. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 08/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DEI|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017