Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) invites application for the recruitment of Executive Director with MBA/ PG Diploma holders
Company name :Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
Posts :Executive Director
Qualification : MBA/ PG Diploma
Salary : Rs. 62000-80000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 31.12.2014
Details of Post :
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and biggest ever project in rail infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC) and Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, NOIDA, Ambala, Allahabad(East), Allahabad(West), Meerut, Mughalsarai, Tundla and Kolkata.
The company invites applications from the regular officers working in Central and State Govt. departments, Subordinate, Attached Offices and Autonomous bodies under Central Govt. (being audited by C&AG), Central PSUs, Joint Ventures or any other form of organization between Central Govt. and State Govt. with minimum 50% stake held by Central Govt. on Immediate Absorption basis against the regular post of Executive Director (HR) at its Corporate Office at Delhi as detailed below:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs. 62000-80000/-pm
- Essential : (a) Working on regular basis in DPE prescribed E8 grade and IDA Pay Scale of (Rs. 51300-73000) for a minimum period of 04 years Or Working on regular basis in PB-4 (Rs.37400-67000) + GP Rs.10000 for a minimum period of 04 years. (b) Should be handling HR matters in the managerial capacity for a minimum period of 20 years.The Officer should have minimum 05 years balance service on the date of Advertisement.
- Desirable : MBA or PG Diploma in HR
Other Instructions to the applicants:
- Copies of Certificate/ Documents for proof of age educational / professional qualifications / experience should be attached in support of eligibility criteria.
- The pay scale structure of the organization where the applicant is working should also be attached.
- Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment / joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- No Journey fare (TA/ DA) for appearing in the interview will be reimbursable.
- The date of immediate absorption will be reckoned from the date of joining of the selected candidate in DFCCIL after acceptance of resignation by the competent authority in parent organization.
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility may submit their application only in the prescribed format to be downloaded from DFCCIL’s website at www.dfccil.gov.in.
- The Candidates are advised to strictly follow the Application Format and the same on A4 size paper should be filled-up in ENGLISH language with BLUE/ BLACK BALL POINT PEN only. The application should be properly signed.
- The candidates should submit their applications through proper channel requesting their parent organization to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs for the preceding 04 years as mentioned above to DFCCIL. For proper appreciation of APAR ratings, the organization should enclose along with the APARs the guidelines for adjudging the ratings.
- Application Form complete with all respect should be sent to: Group General Manager/ HR, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. (DFCCIL), 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi–110001.
- Application not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Candidates may keep photo copy of the application sent for future record.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Executive Director (HR) 2014”. One envelope should contain only one application.
- Last date for receipt of application: 60 days from the date of publication in Employment News dated 01.11.2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 31.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DFCCIL|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017