Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. 09 OF 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.75,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi -110001
Detail of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Consultant Recruitment:
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL has been created to create and operate the most ambitious and biggest ever project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi(Western DFC) and DelhiKolkata(Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, Ludhiana, NOIDA, Kanpur, Allahabad, Mughalsarai and Kolkata. DFCCIL requires dynamic, experienced and result oriented professionals for engagement on contract basis at its Corporate Office at Delhi, on the date of advertisement as detailed below :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Consultant (Social) – 01 Posts||1||Essential: 1. Should have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of social development out of which at least 2 years experience in land acquisition and/or resettlement and rehabilitation activities; Desirable: (i) Knowledge and grassroots experience in rural livelihoods, local self governance, community mobilization, social accountability is highly desirable; (ii) Knowledge and experience in storing and managing database is desirable. (iii) Experience of working in externally aided projects will be an added advantage. (iv) Working in Microsoft Office. The candidate should possess Master Degree in Sociology/Political Science/Economics/ Social Work/ Anthropology/Rural Management /Urban and Regional Planning.||All inclusive INR 75,000 per month. In case of travel on duty, TA/DA/Lodging as admissible to Assistant Manager Level officers of the Company will be admissible.||25 years to 63 years|
Selection Procedure for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 28/10/2015.
- Walk-in-Interview for the above post on contract basis will be held on 28.10.2015 at 10.00 AM. The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria may report to GM/HR, DFCCIL’s Corporate Office at New Delhi for interview. The applications of candidates will be checked by the officials of DFCCIL and only those candidates who will be fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and producing the originals certificates along with self certified certificates will be allowed to be interviewed.
Walkin Procedure for Consultant vacancy in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL):
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, should bring along duly filled in the application format prescribed below enclosing therein self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents along with the short write up (500 words) explaining why he/she is most suited candidate for this assignment during the Walk-in-interview, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
- The applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview. No interview will be conducted if candidates don’t bring the original certificated/testimonials/ documents on the date of interview. If any of the particulars stated by the candidate in the application on verification is found to be incomplete or incorrect, or if it is found that the candidate has willfully suppressed any material fact/information relevant to the consideration of his/her case without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in concurrence thereof his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and will not be interviewed.
- In addition, the proof of identity and residence, employer certified last pay slip and two recent passport size photographs will be required.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSUs/autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/10/2015
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi -110001
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO. 09 OF 2015.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017