Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. 08 OF 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.75,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi -110001
Detail of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Consultant Recruitment:
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL has been created to create and operate the most ambitious and biggest ever project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi(Western DFC) and Delhi-Kolkata(Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, Ludhiana, NOIDA, Kanpur, Allahabad, Mughalsarai and Kolkata. DFCCIL requires dynamic, experienced and result oriented professional for engagement on contract basis at its Corporate Office at Delhi, on the date of advertisement as detailed below :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Consultant (Environ)-01 Post||1||Master Degree in Environment Engg./M.Sc. in Environment Studies/Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Engineering/M.A. in Sustainable Development Practices/Master degree in Environment Management||Essential: 1. Should have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of environmental management/engineering/ pollution control. Out of which at least 3 years experience in carrying out Environmental Impact Assessment of Land Acquisition for Infrastructure related projects funded by multi lateral funding agencies/bilateral funding agencies. Desirable : (i) Should have good understanding of national & state level environmental, wildlife, forest, CRZ and pollution control acts, rules and procedures applicable for these issues, clearance from various agencies and safeguard for multi-lateral funding agencies. (ii) Knowledge and experience in storing and managing database. (iii) Computer knowledge: Auto CAD, Data Base Management & Internet, MS Office.||25 years to 63 years|
Selection Procedure for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 25/8/2015.
- Walk-in-Interview for the above post on contract basis will be held on 25.08.2015 at 10.00 AM. The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria may report to GM/HR, DFCCIL’s Corporate Office at New Delhi for interview. The applications of candidates will be checked by the officials of DFCCIL and only those candidates who will be fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and producing the originals certificates alongwith self certified certificates will be allowed to be interviewed.
Walkin Procedure for Consultant vacancy in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL):
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, should bring along duly filled in the application format prescribed below enclosing therein self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents along with the short write up (500 words) explaining why he/she is most suited candidate for this assignment during the Walk-in-interview, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
- The applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview. No interview will be conducted if candidates don’t bring the original certificated/testimonials/ documents on the date of interview. If any of the particulars stated by the candidate in the application on verification is found to be incomplete or incorrect, or if it is found that the candidate has willfully suppressed any material fact/information relevant to the consideration of his/her case without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in concurrence thereof his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and will not be interviewed.
- In addition, the proof of identity and residence, employer certified last pay slip and two recent passport size photographs will be required.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSUs/autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/stay well in advance, so as to reach the interview venue in time.
- The engagement will not confer any right for regularization in DFCCIL.
- Any dispute with regard to engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Court in Delhi only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/8/2015
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi -110001
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO. 08 OF 2015.
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016