Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director through recruitment notification – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.07/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Director Job on or before 16/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
Vacancy Name : Executive Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 62,000-80,000/-p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi -110001
Detail of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Executive Director Recruitment:
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and biggest ever project in rail infrastructure sector, setup to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC) and Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, NOIDA, Ambala, Allahabad(East), Allahabad(West), Meerut, Mughalsarai, Tundla and Kolkata. The company invites applications from the regular officers working in Central and State Govt. departments, Subordinate, Attached Offices and Autonomous bodies under Central Govt. (being audited by C&AG), Central PSUs, Joint Ventures or any other form of organization between Central Govt. and State Govt. with minimum 50% stake held by Central Govt. on Immediate Absorption basis against the regular post of Executive Director (HR) at its Corporate Office at Delhi as detailed below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Executive Director (HR)||1||Essential (a) Working on regular basis in DPE prescribed E8 grade and IDA Pay Scale of (Rs. 51300-73000) for a minimum period of 04 years Or Working on regular basis in PB-4 (Rs.37400- 67000) + GP Rs.10000 for a minimum period of 04 years. (b) Should be handling HR matters in the managerial capacity for a minimum period of 20 years. (c) The Officer should have minimum 05 years balance service on the date of Advertisement. Desirable (a) MBA or PG Diploma in HR.||E9 (Rs. 62000-80000)||The maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 55 (Fifty Five) years as on the date of advertisement|
- The post/pay scale held by the applicants on temporary capacity such as on contract, on ad-hoc, on deputation basis or on MACP financial up-gradation basis, etc shall not be taken into account for the purpose of eligibility. Therefore, those applicants who are presently on deputation to other organization must satisfy the eligibility conditions based on their parent cadre post/pay scale and not the deputation post/pay scale. The service rendered in other organization(s) on deputation basis after regular appointment in the parent organization will be considered for this purpose.
- In case the pay scale held by any applicant is not revised in his/her parent organization, such pre-revised scale must co-relate with the replacement scales mentioned under Col.3 above, for the purpose of determining his/her eligibility.
- Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs): The applicants should have earned minimum four (04) preceding years of APARs, if the APARs are due for writing. The APARs should have been earned either in the parent organization or while on deputation to other organization(s) after regular appointment in the parent organization.
- In the absence of APARs for the preceding 04 years the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
Selection Procedure for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) – Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/7/2015.
- The applicants fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will only be considered for short-listing them for interview. However, in case of large number of applicants found eligible, DFCCIL reserves the right to shortlist only the limited number of candidates based on their relevant and required qualifications/ additional professional qualification/ experiences and other achievements.
- Selection of the eligible and short listed candidates shall be based on interview and assessment of APARs for the preceding four years.
How to apply for Executive Director Vacancy in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) :
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility may submit their application only in the prescribed format to be downloaded from DFCCIL’s website at www.dfccil.gov.in.
- The Candidates are advised to strictly follow the Application Format and the same on A4 size paper should be filled-up in ENGLISH language with BLUE/BLACK BALL POINT PEN only. The application should be properly signed.
- The candidates should submit their applications through proper channel requesting their parent organization to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs for the preceding 04 years as mentioned above to DFCCIL. For proper appreciation of APAR ratings, the organization should enclose along with the APARs the guidelines for adjudging the ratings.
- Application Form complete with all respect should be sent to: General Manager/HR, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. (DFCCIL), 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi– 110001.
- Application not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Candidates may keep photo copy of the application sent for future record.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Executive Director (HR) 2015”. One envelope should contain only one application.
- Last date for receipt of application: 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/7/2015
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.07/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016