Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Manager on or before 16/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jt. General Manager/HR-II Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi – 110001|
Detail of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Manager Recruitment:
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and biggest ever project in infrastructure sector, set-up to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC) and Ludhiana-Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, NOIDA, Ambala, Allahabad(East), Allahabad(West), Meerut, Mughalsarai, Tundla and Kolkata. The company invites applications from the regular employees working in Central and State Govt. departments, Subordinate, Attached Offices and Autonomous bodies under Central Govt.(being audited by C&AG), Central PSUs, Joint Ventures or any other form of organization between Central Govt. and State Govt. with minimum 50% stake held by Central Govt. for appointment on Immediate Absorption basis against the regular post of Manager(Law) at its Corporate Office at Delhi as detailed below:
- No of post : 01
- Designation and IDA Pay Scale admissible in DFCCIL : Manager E4(Rs. 29100- 54500)
- Essential:- (a) LLB with 7 years experience in legal field;
- Desirable:- (a) LLM (b) Experience in drafting & vetting of Agreements, etc. (c) Legal aspects relating to Infra/Construction projects.
- Eligibility Criteria for Immediate Absorption: Employees working on regular basis in PB-3/2 + GP Rs.5400 or GP Rs.4800 for a period of 4 years & Employees working on regular basis in E3 (Rs.24900-50500) for a period of 4 years.
Selection Procedure for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL):
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility may submit their application in the prescribed format which may be downloaded from DFCCIL’s website at www.dfccil.gov.in. The application should be properly signed. Application Form complete with all respect should be sent at the following address. Jt. General Manager/HR-II Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi – 110001
- Application should be sent on A4 size paper as per the prescribed format only. Certificate for proof of age or educational qualifications should be attached alongwith the application.
- The candidates should submit their applications through proper channel requesting their parent organization to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs for the preceding 04 years as mentioned above to DFCCIL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organization should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Manager(LAW) 2015”.
- Last date for receipt of application: 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
- Application not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Candidates may keep photo copy of application sent for future record. Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. No journey fare (TA/DA) for appearing in the interview will be reimbursable. The date of immediate absorption will be reckoned from the date of joining of the selected candidate in DFCCIL after acceptance of resignation by the competent authority in parent organization.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/05/2015
Reference: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 03/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017