Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Project Manager & Consultant through recruitment notification – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.KKK/EN/ Legal Consultant/Engagement/277. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Chief Project Manager & Consultant on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
Vacancy Name : Chief Project Manager & Consultant
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL),New Alipore, Kolkata-700053.
Detail Of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Chief Project Manager & Consultant Recruitment:
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle set up under the administrative control of Ministry of railways to undertake planning & development, mobilization of financial and construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. DFCCIL was incorporated in October 2006 under Indian Companies Act 1956.
- In the first phase, DFCCIL will be constructing two corridors – the Western DFC and Eastern DFC – spanning a total length of about 3359 route km. The Eastern Corridor, starting from Ludhiana in Punjab will pass through the states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and terminate at Dankuni in West Bengal. The Western Corridor will traverse the distance from Dadri to Mumbai, passing through the states of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujrat and Maharashtra.
- Chief Project Manager /DFCCIL/Kolkata has desirous to select one (1) Consultant/Legal having experience to deal legal matters, Court cases and legal vetting of documents.
- . Eligibility: i. Minimum qualification: Candidate should be law graduate from a recognized university. ii. Essential requirement: Candidate should have experience of at five years in any one or more areas such as dealing the matters related to land acquisition arbitration matter, court cases related to civil suit, service matter, tax matter & corporate issues. Candidate should also have experience of drafting the application, reply, deeds and examination of legal documents. iii. Desirable requirement: Preference may be given to the following attributes: a) Candidate retires from Railway, Central/State Govt. and Central PSU having experience to deal legal matters, court cases and legal vetting of documents. b) Candidate who are registered with State Bar Council and authorized to do legal practice before any court with the above eligibility. c) Candidate having post graduate in law or post graduate diploma in addition to above qualification. iv. Age: The age limit between 30 to 63 years.
- Documents to be submitted: i. Notarized copy of Law graduation degree certificate. ii. Notarized copy of post-graduate in law or post-graduate diploma Certificate, if applicable. iii. Notarized copy of registration with state Bar Council, if applicable. iv. Notarized copy of PAN Card/Adhar Card/Passport/Driving License Matriculation Certificate/Mark sheet for age proof. v. Notarized copy of experience certificate from previous employers in respect of Essential requirement (ii) and desirable requirement iii (a). vi. Notarized copy of PPO issued by employee on retirement, if applicable. vii. Notarized affidavit on Rs. 100 stamp paper, for essential requirement and desirable requirement, duly certifying thata) You have experience of at least five years in any one or more areas such as dealing the matters related to land acquisition, arbitration matter, court cases related to civil suit, tax matter & corporate issues (duly giving break up of experience matter wise). b) You have experience of drafting the application, reply, deeds and examination of legal documents. c) You are retired from Railway, Central/State Govt. or Central PSU (please name the applicable organization) and have experience to deal legal matters, court cases and legal vetting of documents. (If applicable) d) You are registered with State Bar Council and authorized to do legal practice before any court. (if applicable)
- Term: i. Emoulments: Total emoluments is Rs. 30,000/- (Thirty Thousand only) per month (all inclusive). The TA/DA will be equivalent to Assistant Project Manager of DFCCIL level. ii. The engagement of Consultant/Legal will be for one (1) year from date of issue of engagement offer letter. iii. The term can be terminated by giving one month’s notice by either side. iv. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. In absence of which his application is liable to be rejected. v. CPM/DFCCIL or his representative has reserved the right to reject any application without assigning the reasons.
- Nature of Work: i. The Consultant/Legal will be required to handle court cases in the courts. ii. Giving oral and written opinion on issues relating to the business of DFCCIL which are referred to them. iii. Legal Vetting of tenders, contracts, documents related to the transaction of business of DFCCIL and referred to them by the DFCCIL. iv. Drafting of Legal documents in connection with the business of DFCCIL. v. Participation in discussion/conference on behalf of DFCCIL and with their clients.
- Maintaining Professional Ethics: During the Term of Engagement and thereafter the Consultant/Legal shall maintain strict confidentiality of the matters pertaining to the DFCCIL. They shall not accept case against the DFCCIL organization during the term.
- Mode of Selection: Applications received in response to notification will be scrutinized and Applicants will be screened w.r.t. the criteria mentioned above and Eligible Applicants will be called for personal interview & documents verification with original documents. Based on essential/desirable qualification, experience & interview candidate will be selected.
- Place of Posting: The place of posting will be in the office of the Chief Project Manager, DFCCIL/Kolkata.
- Closing date of Application: Application along with all the documents should reach the office of DFCCIL within one month from the date of publication of notification in newspaper or before 15.06.2015 whichever is later.
Selection Procedure For Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) – Chief Project Manager & Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief Project Manager & Consultant Vacancy in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL):
Candidates desirous of applying for engagement may submit in the format provided at Annexure-A to Annexure-C. The format is also available on the website www.dfccil.gov.in The application on the prescribed format may sent toChief Project Manager Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. 18/N(Ground Floor), Block A, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Reference: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.KKK/EN/ Legal Consultant/Engagement/277
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017