Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant, Chief Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant, Chief Project Manager Job on or before 08/05/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Consultant, Chief Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||08/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||EDICATED FREIGHT CORRIDOR CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. (A Public Sector Undertaking of Ministry of Railways) First Floor Old DRM Office Building, Kalupur, Ahmedabad – 380002|
Detail of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Consultant, Chief Project Manager Recruitment:
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle set up under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways to undertake planning & development, mobilization of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. DFCCIL was incorporated in October 2006 under Indian Companies Act 1956. In the first phase, DFCCIL will be constructing two corridors – the Western DFC and Eastern DFC- spanning a total length of about 3359 route km. The Eastern Corridor, starting from Ludhiana in Punjab will pass through the states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and terminate at Dankuni in West Bengal. The Western Corridor will traverse the distance from Dadri to Mumbai, passing through the states of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Chief Project Manager, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, Ahmedabad desirous to select one (1) Consultant/Legal having experience to deal legal matters, Court cases and legal vetting of documents. The qualification, experience other terms and conditions and the proforma application in which application has to be made have been prescribed by CPM/DFCCIL and is available on the DFCCIL website www.dfccil.gov.in Eligible applicants may send their applications to the Chief Project Manager, DFCCIL, 1st Floor, Old DRM Building, Kalupur, Ahmedabad-380 002 within one month from the date of this notice or before 08/05/2015 whichever is later , by post or in person. Application received after closing date will note be considered.
Sub: Engagement of Consultant/Legal for Chief Project Manager/Ahmedabad unit
- Minimum qualification: Candidate should be law graduate from a recognized university. ii. Essential requirement: Candidate should have experience of at least five years in any one or more areas such as dealing the matters related to land acquisition, arbitration matter, court cases related to civil suit, service matter, tax matter & corporate issues. Candidate should also have experience of drafting the application, reply, deeds and examination of legal documents.
- Desirable requirement: preference may be given to the following attributes: a) Candidate retires from Railway, Central/State Govt. and Central PSU having experience to deal legal matters, court cases and legal vetting of documents. b) Candidate who are registered with State Bar Council and authorized to do legal practice before any court with the above eligibility. c) Candidate having post graduate in law or post graduate diploma in addition to above qualification.
- Age: The age limit between 30 to 63 years.
Selection Procedure for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)- Consultant, Chief Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/05/2015.
- Applications received in response to notification will be scrutinized and Applicants will be screened w.r.t. the criteria mentioned above and Eligible Applicants will be called for personal interview & documents verification with original documents. Based on essential/desirable qualification, experiences & interview candidate will be selected.
How to apply for Consultant, Chief Project Manager Vacancy in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL):
- Place of Posting: The place of posting will be in the office of the ChiefProject Manager, DFCCIL/Ahmedabad.
- Closing date of Application: Application along with all the documents should reach the office of DFCCIL within one month from the date of publication of notification in newspaper or before 08/05/2015 whichever is later.
- Submission of Application: Candidates desirous of applying for engagement may submit in the format provided at Annexure-A to & Annexure- C. The format is also available on the website www.dfccil.gov.in The application on the prescribed format may be sent toChief Project Manager Dedicated freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd First Floor, Old DRM Building, Kalupur Ahmedabad-380 002
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/05/2015