Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) Recruitment 2015 – No.F.2J(1545)/JRC/Adhoc/DDUH/Part File-II/2014/29027-030. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/4/2015 at 10.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital), Delhi|
Detail of Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) Junior Resident Recruitment:
The DDU Hospital will hold the Walk-in interview on 17.04.2015 between 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. at Conference Room, MS Office, Administrative Block for filling up vacancies of Junior Residents on ad-hoc basis against the vacant post of Junior Resident for 89 days or till regular incumbents join whichever is earlier. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply till 10.04.2015.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE POST OF Junior Resident
- Qualification : MBBS degree from MCI recognized University/Institute
- Age limit: for General Candidates below 30 years as on 30.09.2014. Relaxable for SCST by 05 years and for OBC by .3 years (OBC Candidates are required to submit their caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi).
- Internship: The candidate must have completed compulsory rotary internship before the date of interview. –
- Registration: Must have Registered with DMC or Applied for on the day of interview.
- Pay scale: Pay in Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600-39000 plus Rs. 5400/- Grade pay and other allowances as admissible.
- The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the Hospital. All the eligible candidates should report in the office of the undersigned at .30 Am on the day of interview with original documents.
- Aftested copy of SCSTOBC certificate (OBC Candidates are required to submit their caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi). Further reservation to disabled candidates shall be given as per Rules.
- Residence Proof : Voter I.. CardPassportDriving LicenceAadhar Card etc.
- Jurisdiction of Dispute: In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of Court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only. The candidates have to submit the required documents alongwith the application as mentioned in the prescribed application proforma and bring the origina/ certificates af the fime of inferview for verification.
Selection Procedure for Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 17/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Resident vacancy in Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital):
- The service conditions will be regulated as per rules laid down in Residency Scheme and will be governed by the orders issued from time to time by GNCTD
- No TADA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Govt. of NCT of Delhi reserves all the rights to modify or cancel any of the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained. ( DR. PRATIBHA NANDA) DEPUTY MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENTT)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/4/2015
Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital), Delhi
Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) Recruitment 2014 – No.F.2J(1545)/JRC/Adhoc/DDUH/Part File-II/2014/29027-030.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017