Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) Recruitment 2015 – NO.F2S (MISC)/PF/SR/DDUH/2014 333-36. Candidates who have completed MD, MS, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/4/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD, DNB pathology|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVERNMENT OF N.C.T. OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT DEEN DAYAL. UPADHYAY HOSPITAL HARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110064|
Detail of Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) Senior Resident Recruitment:
The DDU Hospital will hold a Walk In Interview for filling up vacant posts of Senior Resident on Adhoc basis in Medicine, Paediatrics, Radiology, Anaesthesia, Eye & Pathology Department.
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree (MDMSDNB, Diploma) in the concerned disciplines.
- Age limit: 33 years (38 years in case of SCST & 36 years in OBC, on the date of the interview (40 years under relaxed guidelines) (Handicapped reservation as per rule).
- Required documents – Resume 01 passport size photo.10″ Class Certificate, MBBS degree, Final year mark sheet, Internship, MDMSDNBDiploma, Attempt certificate, Residence Proof & DMCMCI (Self Attested).
- Experience if any, Paper presentation (National/ International, ACLS/ BLS training. (Desirable).
Selection Procedure for Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 16/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital):
Only Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Residency scheme may appear before the SR Cell on 16/04/2015 between 10:30 to 11:30 a.. with their original documents along with the photo copy of the following documents
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/4/2015
GOVERNMENT OF N.C.T. OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT DEEN DAYAL. UPADHYAY HOSPITAL HARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110064
Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU Hospital) Recruitment 2014 – NO.F2S (MISC)/PF/SR/DDUH/2014 333-36.