Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) invites application for the recruitment of Laboratory Superintendent with Diploma (Civil) educational background
Company name : Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Posts : Laboratory Superintendent
Qualification : Diploma (Civil)
Salary : Rs. 9300‐34800 /- PM
No of Openings : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 18.09.2014
Details of Post :
The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) a Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 is a premier educational institution significantly contributing in the sphere of Human Resources Development for the Defence Forces by way of imparting education, research and training on Defence Technology to the officers of Armed Forces, Scientists of the DRDO, Technical officers of the Ordnance Factory Board, Directorate of Quality Assurance, Defence Public Sector Undertakings and friendly foreign countries. The Institute is also active in carrying out result oriented research as required for defence and national security.
The Institute is located in a picturesque environment on the banks of Khadakwasla lake surrounded by Sahyadri hills. There is an all weather road between NDA and DIAT. The nearest Airport (30 kms) is at Lohegaon, Pune. The DIAT Campus is well served by the Pune Municipal Transport buses.
Laboratory Superintendent :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification :Three years full time diploma in Civil Engineering with at least a first class or its equivalent grade duly recognized by board of technical examination; and Proficiency and knowledge of computer applications and operations* and Minimum of 4 years experience at the grade / scale equivalent of pay the beginning of which is not less than G.P. Rs.2800
- Preferential Qualification : Experience in working with MES / Liasion with MES/Defence Establishments
- Salary : Rs.9300‐34800/- pm + Gp Rs.4200/-
An application fee of Rs.300/- for General/OBC candidates (no application fee for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates/Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates) is payable for the post which should be ONLY in the form of crossed DD drawn in favour of “Vice Chancellor, D.I.A.T.(DU), PUNE”, payable at State Bank of India, Girinagar Branch (Code 02155), PUNE-411025.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications are required to be filled in prescribed format only, available at DIAT Website www.diat.ac.in. Filled in application along with application fee in the form of DD, attested copies of educational qualification certificate(s), Caste Certificate(s) and other testimonials in support of experience etc. should be sent to „Dy. Registrar (Admn), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (Deemed University), Girinagar, Pune-411025 in a sealed cover super-scribing by “Application for the post of Laboratory Superintendent against Advt. No.02/2014(NTS-DIAT (DU) by post so as to reach on or before 18th September 2014. DIAT will not be responsible for any postal delay. No application will be received by hand. Applications received without the prescribed fee / enclosures will be summarily rejected. Incomplete applications and applications not supported by certified testimonials will not be entertained.
- Candidates applying on deputation basis must forward their application through proper channel along with the application fee and other documents mentioned in para 1 of ‘How to apply’. However, it is to be noted that their candidature will be considered only when sufficient numbers of suitable candidates are not available for direct recruitment. Such candidates are required to bring the Vigilance clearance certificate from their present employer, if called for Test/Interview.
- Age as prescribed shall be as on the „closing date for receiving the applications‟ (i.e. 18 th Sept.2014).
- Age relaxation wherever required will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer only)/Persons with Disability (PWD)/Ex-Servicemen/other Categories as per Govt of India rules/orders on the subject. The SC/ST/OBC Candidates who apply against unreserved vacancies will not be eligible for age relaxation.Since the applications may be short-listed, mere possessing of the prescribed qualifications and requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for Test / Interview. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Candidates should, therefore, furnish proof of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed. Institute will not accept any testimonial/proof of qualification/experience sent after the closing date.
- DIAT reserves the right to: (a) conduct written tests for such posts wherever it feels necessary and (b) not to fill up the advertised position.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 18th Sept 2014. Applications received after the due date is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Both ways 2 nd Class sleeper Train fare by shortest route is payable to outstation SC/ST candidates called for the Interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DIAT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016