Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02-2015/JRF/DIAT (DU). Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/08/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Pune
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 13/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Defence Research & Development Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India Girinagar, Pune – 411 025
Detail Of Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A ‘Walk-in-Interview’ will be held in the Department of Applied Mathematics of this Institute on 13th August 2015 at 09:00 Hrs for selection of a suitable candidate for the position of ‘JRF (on Contract)’ to work on the Research Project titled “Non-Newtonian Nano fluid model for blood flow through Asymmetric, tapered stenotic dynamic artery in the presence of catheter”. Details/eligibility conditions for selection (i.e. Name of Post, Educational Qualifications, Upper Age-limit, Monthly Stipend payable, Tenure etc) are given hereunder :
- No of Post : 01
- Educational Qualifications required : 2 Year M.Sc or 5 year Integrated M.Sc in Mathematics in first division with NET/GATE qualification. OR Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B.Tech) in first division with NET/GATE. OR ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering / Applied Mechanics with 1st division both at Graduate and Post graduate level Experience of using tools like MATLAB, MATHEMATICA for solving CFD/Fluid mechanics related problems is desirable.
- Upper Age-Limit: Not to exceed 28 Years.
- Monthly Stipend Payable: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Tenure: The position is temporary and is for a period of 2 Years OR coterminus with the project, whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure For Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 13/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT):
- An ‘Aptitude Test’ for ascertaining the aptitude of the candidates for research will be conducted by an Expert Committee during the ‘Interview’.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions for Junior Research Fellowship as mentioned in Para 1 above, may attend the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ at this Institute on 13th August 2015 at 09:00 Hrs, along-with their original Certificates/Testimonials etc (together with a set of attested copies of each) for detailed scrutiny. Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer. No TA will be paid for attending the ‘Walk-in-Interview’.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on the Fellows any right for absorption in DIAT (DU), Pune. It may be terminated at any time on one month’s notice, by either side.
- For further details/clarification, please visit our website www.diat.ac.in or contact Dr. D. Srikanth (PI), Asst. Prof. of Mathematics on Telephone No. (020) 24304385 / 7798229930.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/08/2015
VENUE : Department of Defence Research & Development Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India Girinagar, Pune – 411 025
Reference: Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02-2015/JRF/DIAT (DU)
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017