Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty, Assistant through recruitment notification – Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No.02/2015 (F/NTS-DIAT(DU)). Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Gradate, LLB, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Faculty, Assistant Job on or before 20/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)|
|Vacancy Name||Faculty, Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, LLB, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||“Deputy Registrar (Admin.), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Girinagar, Pune-411025|
Detail of Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Faculty, Assistant Recruitment:
- The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) a Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC Act,1956 is a premier educational institution significantly contributing in the sphere of Human Resources Development for the Defence Forces by way of imparting education, research and training on Defence Technology to the officers of Armed Forces, Scientists of the DRDO, Technical officers of the Ordnance Factory Board, Directorate of Quality Assurance, Defence Public Sector Undertakings and friendly foreign countries. The Institute is also active in carrying out result oriented research as required for defence and national security.
- The Institute is located in a picturesque environment on the banks of Khadakwasla lake surrounded by Sahyadri hills. There is an all weather road between NDA and DIAT. The nearest Airport (30 kms) is at Lohegaon, Pune. The DIAT Campus is well served by the Pune Municipal Transport buses.
|1||Visiting / Adjunct Faculty||Visiting Faculty: Rs. 50,000/- to Rs.60,000/- as decided by the selection committee/VC. Adjunct Faculty: @Rs.1000/- per session (max Rs.4000/- per day)|
Visiting / Adjunct faculty are for the Departments of Aerospace Engg (Aeronautics, Missiles, Propulsion, Structures etc), Mech. Engg (Armament Engg, Combat Vehicles, Ship building etc), Electronics Engg (Controls, Control Electronics, RF, EM, Antennas, Digital Communications, Signal Processing, Robotics, DSP, Embedded Systems, EMI, Encryption Systems, Microwaves, GNSS & Internal Systems, Radars, Wireless Communication etc), Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Network Security, Computer Networks, Quantum Cryptography etc) and Technology Management. Retired Scientific / Academic professionals from Scientific organizations viz. DRDO, CSIR, DoS, DAE, DST, Educational Institutes, etc. are requested to apply with their CV/Bio-data in the format uploaded at firstname.lastname@example.org. Detailed terms and conditions of engagement are also available at email@example.com.
|S.No.||Post||Pay Band (Rs.)||Grade Pay (Rs.)||No. of Posts||Reservation|
|1||ASSISTANT (Direct Recruitment)||PB- 1 5200‐20200||2400||2||Both positions are Reserved for Ex-servicemen. (Special recruitment drive to fill up backlog vacancies)|
- Age: 28 years: Relaxation of age, as applicable to Ex-Servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services & Posts Rules, 1979 as amended from time to time applies).
- Essential Qualification : # Bachelor‟s Degree with at least second division or its equivalent grade, accurate speed of 8000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry in the computer. Proficiency and knowledge of computer applications and operations (*) which is 30 wpm approx. Preferential Qualifications: Degree in Law / Post graduation Social Science or Commerce / P.G. Diploma in Business Management, Tax Law / Labour Laws (Awarded by University recognized by UGC) / P.G.D.C.A. recognized by Board of Technical Exam or equivalent. # In case of non-availability of sufficient nos. of II Division Graduates, candidate with Service certificate (equivalent to Graduation) issued by their respective record offices may be accepted.
An application fee of Rs.300/- for General/OBC candidates (no application fee for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates/Persons with Disability) is payable in the form of crossed DD drawn in favour of “Vice Chancellor, D.I.A.T.(DU), PUNE”, payable at State Bank of India, Girinagar Branch (Code 02155), PUNE-411025.
GENERAL CONDITIONS/INFORMATION :
- Age, experience and qualifications as prescribed in the advertisement shall be reckoned as on the „closing date for receiving the applications‟ i.e. 30 Apr 2015.
- Candidates already employed in Govt./Public Sector/Autonomous bodies (both Central and State Govt.) should send the applications through proper channel with their employer‟s signature in the relevant portion of application form. Those who send applications as advance copy will be considered only if they produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Written Test/Skill Test/Interview, as applicable.
- The number of vacancies is subject to change (decrease/increase) and DIAT reserves the right not to recruit any one against the advt. without assigning any reason.
- Qualification / Experience can be relaxed by DIAT, in exceptional cases.
- Since the applications may be short-listed, mere possessing of the prescribed qualifications and requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for Test / Interview. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Candidates should, therefore, furnish proof of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed. Institute will not accept / include / attach any testimonial/proof of qualification/experience sent after the closing date.
- DIAT reserves the right to: (a) conduct written tests for such posts wherever it feels necessary; (b) increase/decrease the number of vacancies depending on the requirement: (c) not to recruit any one against the advt. without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to send their application well before the last date i.e. 20th April 2015 so as to avoid any delay. Applications received after the due dates are liable to be summarily rejected. Postal delay shall not be entertained as a valid reason for late receipt of Application.
- Both ways 2nd Class sleeper Train fare by shortest route is payable to outstation SC/ST candidates called for Written Test / Interview.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained in respect of advertisement, interview, selection etc. The Candidates are requested to check the DIAT Website http://diat.ac.in for related information from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)- Faculty, Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Faculty, Assistant Vacancy in Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT):
Candidates are required to visit DIAT website ie. www.diat.ac.in to download the application form, available in sub-section „Career@DIAT‟. The filled in application form (hard copy) duly signed by the candidates with photo pasted at the designated place along-with D.D., copies of educational qualifications certificate(s), Caste Certificate(s) and other testimonials in support of experience etc. should be sent in a sealed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Assistant against Advt. No.02/2015 (NTS-DIAT (DU))” by Registered / Speed Post only, to the “Deputy Registrar (Admin.), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Girinagar, Pune-411025 so as to reach on or before the last date of receiving the application as mentioned for each post. Applications received after last date, without the prescribed fee, certificate and testimonials and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected summarily.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/4/2015
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No.02/2015 (F/NTS-DIAT(DU)).