Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate & More Vacancies Job on or before 9/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
||Research Associate & More Vacancies
|| B.E/B.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 03 Post
|| Rs.16,000-24,000/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry Of Defence, Govt of India, BE Complex, P.O.Box 1310, Jalahallii, Bangalore-560013
Detail of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
MTRDC, Bangalore is involved in design & dev. of Microwave Tubes, Microwave Power Module for Radar, Electronic Warfare & Communication System. It has world-class facilities in this area. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who desires of pursuing research in the field of vacuum electronic devices encompassing multidisciplinary field of material science, ultra high vacuum, physical electronics, microwave engineering, electromagnetics, particlein-cell, and computer aided designsimulation may apply. Selected fellows will have opportunity to register for Ph.D degree at DIAT, Pune or other reputed universitiesinstitutes
||No of post
| Research Associate
|| Ph.D or M.E, M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, with 2 years experience.
|| Rs.24,000/- p.m
|| 28-35 years
|Senior Research Fellow
||Microwave Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or Power Electronic Enigineering
|Junior Research Fellow
||Graduate Degree in Engg, Technology in Computer Science, Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science
Selection Procedure for Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)- Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO):
- Candidates working in Govt.Public Sector UndertakingsAutonomous Bodies should bring NOC at the time of written
- testinterview if called for the same.
- Candidates who have qualified UGCCSIRNETGATE examination shall be preferred
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for written testinterview. Information will be sent through e-mailspeed post to the candidates. No TADA will be paid for attending the written testinterview
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of caste, age, educational qualification & no objection certificate (where applicable), along with passport size photographs, before the written test / interview. Without producing above documents the candidates will not be allowed to appear for written testinterview. Candidates may bring project reporttechnical wok demo in supportof their candidature.
- Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
- Candidates are requested to pay application fee of Rs. 10/IPO (Indian Postal Order)I the name of Director, However candidates belonging to SCSTPH and women candidates are exempted from the payment. PROCEDURE: Application form can also be downloaded from What New” section of www.drdo.org. Duly filed application along with complete Bio-data, duly attested copies of all academic qualification certificates, Marks Lists, Caste certificates, Medical certificate for PH candidates and other testimonials, etc by Indian post The Director, MTRDC, DRDO, Min. of Def. BE Complex, PO Box 1310, Jalahalli, Bangalore-560013. The envelope containing application may be superscribed as Application for JRESRERA. Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
- The Last date for receiving application at MTRDC, Bangalore is within 21 days from date of publication in Employment News.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/3/2015